viagra

It has been a week I'm gonna be frank, Ethan and my sex life needs some spice.

I smirk as I add a viagra pill to his water, handing it to him when I enter the dining hall.

He's busy on his laptop so I keep the glass in front of him and then go away for a long bath since I know viagra takes fifteen minutes.

I want him to be desperate for me when I come out half an hour later.

******

As I open the bathroom door and walk towards our room, I hear Ethan's grunts.

I smirk to myself when I open the door, seeing his naked body on the bed as his hand jerks off his hard boner.

His forehead sweats as his hand moves faster, making me wet between my legs.

He groans as his hand moves at a desperate speed and I see his toes curl when he finally gets a release.

But his dick is nowhere near normal yet, standing tall because of the viagra pill.

He furrows his brows, looking at the mess he made and how he's still hard.

I walk into the room and he looks up.

I place myself on his thigh as my hand reaches to his hard on.

I slowly touch the tip, teasing him before spreading his cum on his length.

My I move my hand at a slow pace and see him watch me before increasing my speed, taking him by surpise

His eyes roll back and his toes curl as I bend forward and touch my lips to his tip.

I blow out air on it and he moans out a "mhmm baby please"

I take him in deeper, looking straight in his eyes as he struggles to keep them open.

I blob my head up and down in fast speed, hollowing my cheeks to give him more please.

"baby I'm close"

I groan out his name and send vibrations through his body.

I feel him get tensed as he let's out a long moan, shooting cum in my mouth.

He's still hard.

I see his hardness below me and I bite my lip when I see his confusion

"I added viagra to your water. "

His head snaps up to me and I see his eyes widen.

"It would last at least 15 more minutes... " I continue and he grunts, looking not angry, just amused.

"I---" Ethan starts but I slam my lips onto his, swinging my legs around his torso, placing my clit right on top of his dick, my thin shorts and panties separating us.

I grind onto him as I suck on his jawline and neck.

I loop up to see his eyes closed as he bit his lips, my core moving slowly on his hard on.

"Baby don't control your noises, I like to hear you." I say and in a split second I hear him grunting.

"Mhmm baby just like that"

Satisfied, I increase my speed in a jolt and press myself into him hard and fast, grinding him as we both feel a little releaf.

My mouth works on his neck as his hands try to fasten my moments and his hips thrust forward towards me too, desperate to get another release.

I feel wetness under my clit as I feel him release again and I do too.

"Ah yes baby" He let's out a throaty groan before resting his head on my chest.