part 3

I went to get some milk but I'm back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Why do they look so surprised, wait how do you do genders? Is there something mom and dad arnt telling me? Is there another definition for sex? Should I ask them?' I thought as they kept on explaining about what the club is about.

"By the way of any of you don't have sex with someone in a month." Akemi said as i listened.

"Then you'll be forced to have an orgy" he said as i fell like lost all my coler.

'WHAT THE HECK IS A ORGY.' I screamed in my head, i didn't even notice yuri was getting closer. He slowly put his hand on my NO NO SQUARE. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Yuri p-please dont touch t-t-there it... privet." I said trying to take his hand off of my no no square. Squeezed his hand a little making him make a little squeak

'T-that feels weird.'

I Finnaly took his hand off and put my pillow on my lap 'sorry pillow' tamura sat with use and put his arm around me, he grabbed my face making me look at him.

"There is nothing to hide when your are in this club." He said as his face got closer to my ear. And pull a hand on my pillow and put is aside.

"You dont even have to where clothes when you enter  the door." He whispered in my ear giving me chills.

'Mom dad what did I do to deserve this why cant I go to karasuno

'Mom dad what did I do to deserve this why cant I go to karasuno.'