part 1 (edited)

"Talk"
'Think'
____________

"H-hi my name is y-y/n chichi, im from country please take care of me." Y/n said infront of the class as he huged his pillow to his chest.

'SOO CUTE!!!' Some of the guys in the class scream in their heads.

"You can sit were ever you like chichi." The teacher Said giving me a smile.

"O-ok" i said as i went to the seat in the far back of the class.

[Time skip] ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Class has finally end. I put my head down almost drifting off to sleep. But that ended when someone tapped my sholder to see someone from my class.

"Hello my name is Kyousuke Yaguchi, but everybody calls me yacchan nice to meet you." he said with a heart warming smile.

"N-nice to met you too im y/n ch-"
I was about to finish my sentence when he cut me of.

"You dont have to say your name again you said it at the beginning of class silly." He said as i gave a nervous       laugh.

"A-ah, im sorry" i said as i raised my hand so sratch the back of my nack.

'This is so embarrassing'

[Time skip] ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I walked to the photography club with my pillow in my arms thinking back to what yacchan said

'You got to join a club for at least a year.'

"The photography club cant be that bad." I said to myself as i was in front of the door to the club room. I can hear noises from in the room, but i ignored it.

"Hello i-" i cut off myself when i was a pink haired guy making weird noises on top of a blue haired guy surrounded boy more boys.

Y/n:

"S-sorry for i-i-interrupting what you w-" a blonde boy cut me off

"No! You were looking for the photography club right!?" He said

"Y-y-yes bu-!"

"Well the, everybody!" He yelled, everyone stand up to pose.

"Welcome to the yarichin bitch club." They all said with weird toys in there hand. I hugged my pillow closer to my chest. Stepping back to get away.

"W-well would you look at the t-t-time im g-g-g-getting a little tried!" I turned around to walk out the door but i was stopped by a the blonde doy. I was trying to get out of his grasp but he had be in a bone crushing hug.

"Aww dont be shy!"

He picked me up and took me to the couch. Next thing you know they were surrounding me.

'What is happening!' I thought

"He is so CUTE!"

"I wonder what he will look like in a skirt."

"AAHhaaH!"

'I NEED TO GE-!' I felt something warm and wet on the back of my neck.

"EeKk!" I squeaked from the sudden feeling. I almost fell off the couch, i turned around to see the blue hair m-
... wait how de get behind me go fast!

"Hay baby boy~ my name Yui Tamura but you can call me daddy."

"B-b-but your n-not my da-!" I screamed in panic.

"Hehehe" the pink hair got closer to  me so close that our lips can touch within a inch.

"So cUtE!" He yelled making me jump. Why it he drooling,

'Is he about to eat meee.'

"His name is ayato yuri, he is the vice president. Most of the screws in his head is loose so it might be hard to make a proper conversation, but his blow jobs are the best." The blonde guy said as yuri got closer and i tired to keep space.

"What is a-"

"Ah, i forgot to introduce myself, im Keiichi Akemi and this is my boyfriend Koshiro Itome isn't he just the cutest."he said as he pointed at the tall male.

"And this is Itsuki Shikatani."

"Can i go n-now... please" i plead

"What you just came though." Keiichi said as they got closer. I felt yuri's arms around my waists.

"I f-f-feel light headed." I said almost passing. when a hand was about to reach form m-

They stoped when someone walked in.
__________________

If you got this far thank you for reading my trash