𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑.

Isagi's POV

The boys and I were just having a sleepover until this apocalypse started and zombies broke out. 11 of us. Cramped up in my room and not daring to take a step outside.

"I think I imagined that..." Kunigami rubbed his eyes. He was looking out the window. "I think I just saw a figure in the backyard."

"Come on... Let's hope that's not true..." I said. "It's dark. Your eyes are probably just playing tricks on you."

"What are we gonna do? We're gonna die here! We're gonna -" Chigiri slapped Tokimitsu.

"Shut up," he scolded him.

"Calm down," Nagi added.

"What are we gonna do about food? It's been over 2 days even though we did overeat at the sleepover," Bachira said.

"We have no choice but to grow guts and step outside and grab some food," I said. "We have each other at least."

Then the door knob started moving. The sound startled all of us.

"Aah!" Tokimitsu yelped.

"Shut up Tokimitsu...!" Chigiri whispered.

"You wanna die?" Reo was so annoyed by Tokimitsu at this point. His self esteem was too much at times.

I gave them all a sign that said "calm down," and I walked over to my door and stood in front of it with my flashlight in my hand. I'll knock them out if they're a zombie. At least, I'll try to.

"Hello?" A voice said. A girl? "I-I'm human! See, I can talk!" She said.

Zombies aren't supposed to be able to talk because their brains are dead. They're just moving corpses. I opened the door.

"Guys, it's a survivor!" I yelled. The other 10 boys immediately got up to see a girl with a bloody knife in her hand. She looked about the same age as us.

"Thank goodness!" Bachira sighed in relief.

I studied the girl. Her bags under her eyes were really visible, much like everyone else's, and her face had some blood splattered on it. So she actually had to fight to get here...

Her eyes started to slowly close, before she fell into my arms.

"Ah, did she pass out?!" I became worried.

Kunigami checked her pulse. "Her pulse is OK and she's still breathing. But if this world has seriously turned into a zombie apocalypse like what's shown in movies, then we gotta check for a bite mark. If she's infected... you know what has to happen."

"We'd have to kill her?! I can't do that..." I said. "And she's a girl. I'll feel like a perv if I scan her body, even if it's just to make sure she doesn't have a bite mark."

Rin took the girl out of my arms and checked her. "I can only see so much because she has clothes on, but parts of skin on her body that's open don't have any bite marks visible. She just has blood on her skin from maybe killing someone, I dunno."

"If we want to be cautious, we should maybe put her in a separate room, and lock it. Besides if she was bitten, wouldn't she have turned by now?" Chigiri said.

"We don't know much about what's going on," Nagi stated.

"OK, let's lock her up then."

Y/N's POV

I regained consciousness and found myself in a room. It was pretty empty, only a bed, closet, TV, and window inside.

I looked outside the window. There were no zombies outside. Was I just dreaming about this whole thing?