𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎.

Reo's POV

"My Dad's apartment has many effective weapons we can use."

We were back at the second house, also known as Raichi's dad's hunting house. To recap, we came here to have a second refuge, that could even act like a backup, but the weapons that were supposed to be here were gone. Turns out Raichi's dad had taken them back to his apartment when the pandemic started.

"You wanted us to help you right?"

"Where is the apartment located though?" I asked.

Raichi paused for a moment. "In Tokyo..."

No, that's suicide. Tokyo is the biggest city in Japan, meaning it's the most populated. Going there would be hell. I can't imagine how messed up Tokyo must be after the zombie apocalypse hit.

"Hell no! Remember what we saw that day? That teenage couple who were devoured right before our eyes?! We'd have to face that who knows how many times in Tokyo! Plus, we could be in that teenage couple's place instead!" Y/n said. She was fearful for once.

"Well then I'll guess we'll just be short on weapons then!" Raichi yelled back at the girl.

"Hey, hey calm down," Aryuu intervened, stepping in between the 2.

"Sorry..." y/n muttered. "I'm just really scared of Tokyo right now."

"You don't have to go you know," Shidou said.

"No, I'll go. I have all of you. We should be fine as a strong group that sticks together."

Some of the boys in the room, including myself, smiled upon hearing this. Y/n had every right to feel the way she did, being extremely scared, but we had each other. That's all that mattered.

"Let's create a plan then. Tomorrow, we'll head out," Nagi said.

Bachira's POV

"Don't think you can hide it from me," I said, scaring Isagi from behind.

"Aah Bachira! Huh? Wait... what?"

"So are you 2 dating?" I asked, twirling my highlighted yellow locks with my finger. I was smirking mischievously.

"Uh? I, uhm... actually don't know?"

"What do you mean you don't know?!"

"I never asked!"

"Isagi, you idiot. Go ask," I told him.

"So do I just say 'do you wanna be my girlfriend?' or 'are we a thing now?'" Isagi was panicking.

"Maybe be smooth with it."

"How?!"

"By being yourself." I pat his shoulder and walked away, leaving Isagi dumbfounded. He's got this.

Isagi's POV

It's night. Probably 12 AM. Everyone else is sleeping, except y/n. We've become a little closer since that night, so I guess that made me understand her a little better. I knew she was still awake.

"Y/n?" I asked softly.

"Hm?" She turned over to face me.

"So... how do I put this... Are we a couple?" My face was as red as a tomato.

"Do you want to be one with me?" She replied almost immediately.

"Yeah... I mean - No, I mean yeah, I do want to." Isagi, don't mess up your words or else she's gonna get the wrong idea...