29.C: Devastated

Shehnaaz along with Amarpal , Gurinder dadi and Amaan with the driver was near to Gill house just a street away. The 34-38 hrs drive took only 18-20 hrs drive from Bangalore back to Punjab.

The faster the drive was the faster restlessness of shehnaaz which was present from yesterday night to took place and somewhat gave her werid intuitions.

Flashback

After the prasad was served and having it with all smiles all where heading towards the langar to have lunch. As the punjabi weddings are of mornings. By now, it was lunch time .

That's when between all the smiles and giggles and blessings which were been given to the newlyweds ,Amarpal received a call which made him halt his steps with shock evidently laced on his face. A single tear rolled down but soon was wiped before anyone would see . But that was seen by Gurinder dadi and Amarpal's son and Amaan who were just across him saw the scene and he was still on his phone when his eyes were looking for shehnaaz.

Amarpal's son coming forward asking him what's worry as he looks worried. Quickly masking his expressions and same was asked by Gurinder dadi to her younger brother. As it was auspicious occasion were Amarpal's grandson was married and the happiness was floating along with breeze. Just by a single call the atmosphere seems to be tensed up.

Without uttering any more information Amarpal just asked or more like informed his son to arrange a car back to Punjab and asked Gurinder dadi to pack her and shehnaaz bag and turned his daughter-in-law who was going to Langer to serve the guests. Calling her towards him asked her to go home along with Amaan , dadi and shehnaaz and get them packed and even pack his bag for like 2 weeks....

On asked he just said to do as told . But Amaan sensed that something is wrong and insisted  that even he would accompany them. First Amarpal  denied but then on the thinking that he might need Amaan's support to handle the situations there!.

Flashback ends

Throughout the journey Gurinder kept on asking on sudden return and what is it so urgent that they are driving this fast....

While shehnaaz for shehnaaz restlessness took over but then a smile made a way on the thought of Anjali, Riya and now meeting her parents . Her father was so happy ,her mother ...she misses her mother's warmth and her smile and her family....

Staying away from her family made her realise that not only by being alone is feared but by being away from her family was more then a worst nightmare.

Then she inwardly asked sorry for breaking Anjali's promise to not meet her this evening. It was a werid bond  but pleasanting for her heart. The bond only which was met in 5-8 mins and then 10-14 mins or maybe more...

But as soon as they reached in Punjab and then enter her town the weather brought her out of her chain of thoughts and the restlessness of past night to place .

As the sky was turned black despite it being only afternoon which is abnormal. The thundering voice was louder then usual, the rain was pouring more then it was required like cats and dogs.

The climate was doing no better then raising her restless heart into more worry . Quickly sending a quick prayer to her wahaguru she kept praying for everyone's well being untill they reached her streed which was packed up with people holding umbrellas, wearing simple cotton dresses.

Speaking of dress she changed her heavy dress into a simple light one as suggested by her Amarpal grandfather .

She thought maybe it will be comfortable for the travel that's the reason he suggested be not in her wildest dreams she thought of this .....