35. Oh! My darling ....

Meri dil ki ret pe
Aankhon ki jo
Pade parchhai teri
Pee leta hoon tab
Main thoda aur

Jaane kaun hai tu meri
Main naa jaanu ye magar
Jahaan jaaun main
Karoon main wahaan
Tera hi zikar........

Mujhe tu raazi lagti hai
Jeeti hui baazi lagti hai
Tabiyat taazi lagti hai
Ye tune kya kiya

The Dinner was filled with aroma of happiness filled in the breeze of The Shukla Niwas ". The sweetness of the dishes was in their chirpy mood , which was laughing and giggling. The Devouring of their sweet memories was evident. The Shukla walls were singing along with the nursery , the meadow , the old people tree of the Shukla's like their happy times are back with their daughter returning with her vibe carrying back the happiness and peace of hers. But they were more aesthetic seeing the beauty she carried along with her. They were cheering  Afreen!

(Afreen- very beautiful, wonderful, welcoming , praise)

But in this celebration mood one person was more amazed , with the dinner he always dreamt of having his entire family together. But what shook him more was his son's reaction after seeing his niece. 

Manh!  I'm very protective towards my daughter and here my son who was never interested in woman is clearly taking a sight . 

That's when Ashok caught him .

As everyone was on table having their dinner Ashok noticed that Shehnaaz was missing. 

This girl... 

He was going to get up to call Shehnaaz . When Rita stopped him asking where is he going leaving the food in between.

To which he replied that he is going to call Shehnaaz , Out of nowhere Sidharth who was silently sitting and enjoying his food and the environment of his home with him seeing all happy faces but he noticed His Hoor  was nowhere to be found.

==

As he was stepping toward the dinning took his steps back and searched her everywhere possible but stop at the meadow .Whose door was in the lounge opened . Reaching the meadow he saw her walking and talking to someone on her phone with a smile , which curled his lips. But he developed an curiosity on whom she was talking to with that smile on her face.

She never gave me that smile when I met her...  was his thought. 

But she is your sister ....spoke his mind, COUSIN-SISTER cleared the heart

Brushing the thoughts he went near her for what he came here for ...calling  ...hmm..Yes just calling her for dinner. 

Of course I'm here to call her for dinner as Maa told we all need to have dinner together like old times . Exactly  , That's what I'm going to tell her but my does it sound that I'm explaining myself . Never did I ever explain anyone anything.

He was just few steps away from her when he had her saying "I Love You Too My darling take very good care of yourself .I'll be back to you soon--

That's it , with that broken heart , he took a U-turn and turned in with dropped face and low shoulders. 

"Sidharth , what happened son?" was his concerned Dad . Who First blocked him from seeing His Hoor and now asking what happen.

Your niece broken my heart by calling someone other then him her darling...

Wait a second when did I even become her darling . She doesn't even know me properly nor does know that ...or maybe she does know as Papa introduced me as his son..