Them as random quotes my friend group has said

Lazy Trash

"Can y'all kindly shut the fuck up? I'm trying to study for this test that I'm going to fail anyway!

"Boot my Flute mother fucker!!"

"That's why your mom is a lesbian with a man whore!"

Angry boi

"If I made a copy of myself and then had sex would that be gay or incest?"

"No that's just stupid you failed abortion"

"Bakugo is just a angry himbo!"

Sweet boi

*Randomly screaming at dogs that walk past them*

"You dare me to throw myself in that fountain? If I do you have to buy me cat ears"

*Proceeds to throw himself in the fountain only to hit his head and bleed*

"That was legitness!!!

Tv static

"I'm not gay! I just like watching men shirtless!"

*Randomly singing the noose song*

"Omg! Y'all are so annoying! Who cares if William Afton is hot! He will kill all of you! Get some therapy!"

"I want to drop kick you to the shadow realm"

Art boi

"Look just because I am a straight male doesn't mean that I am gay for wanting to suck Aizawa d*ck for free!!"

"You are the reason why God is disappointed with humanity"

"Ohh! Can you buy me cat ears!?!? I don't care if that sounds weird they are awesome!!"

Tentacle boi

"Did you know that a human body can decompose 5x faster in water than land? I'll remember that"

"If I was a serial killer you three would be my first victims"

"Randomly pulls out a switchblade*

"Ohh I have all my fingers! The knife goes Chop, Chop,Chop!"

Emo Blue

"I tired of trying to be smart when my conscious keep singing WAP on repeat"

"I reality shifted to Hogwarts, when I was there I called Snape a emo Bucky Barnes"

"OMG you are such a Virgo try and be a Leo it's sooo much better"

Bootleg Horror Movie

"Everyday humanity finds new ways to make me wish I died in the 1870's"

"What's the purpose of being Straight? Like did you lose your body manual to change settings?

"I bet I could survive IT! All I would do is flirt with Pennywise until he leaves me alone"

"You're that dumb white bitch that dies in every horror movie ever"

Distraught Couple

"No! I'm not buying you a cat shaped dildo! I don't care if it meows when you turn it on it's dumb!"

"Can y'all act Straight for 2 seconds?!? You're gayness is giving me a headache!"

"Can kindly throw yourself off a sidewalk and get hit by a car?"

*Singing random TikTok songs*

Social reject

"Why do I feel like throwing myself in a puddle of Jelly?"

"My therapist said that y'all are the reason why I have low self esteem, but I told him that's impossible because none you even have that to begin with"

"If I had coffee and dumped Nightquill in it will I die? Oh well I'm about to find out!"

"Bruh one time my female friend showed me her titty and I was S h o o k!"