1 • An elf gives me advice

EEE 2ND BOOK!

If you haven't read the first book yet, I advise you to go read the first one, because it'll be confusing

I'm still taking suggestions for this book! (see last chapter of Book 1)

Some things to go over(again):

(y/n): your name

(l/n): your last name (which is the last name of Emily and Will)

(h/c): hair color

(h/l): hair length

(e/c): eye color

(c/n): cat name

(w/w): wand wood

(w/l): wand length

Also, I put my Author's Note in bold too (like right now), because.. why not?

I also decided to make the chapter names more exciting, and get rid of the "chapter" part :)

Oh and by the way, if you forgot, I'm American, so there will be some differences if you are British   (but I use mum instead of mom-)

Let's get this party going!

• • •

Phew, what a summer!

I've been waiting for this day. Today was the day I was finally going to Hermione's. I had a lot to tell her. . . if she doesn't know it already.

You want an explanation, don't you? Just look in the Daily Prophet.

A couple weeks after I came from Hogwarts, the door rang. I opened the door, to see a lady with white-ish blond hair and a camera, with a couple others with her.

"Ah, (y/n) Black," the woman said, "we were looking forward to meeting you."

"I'm sorry but. . .who are you?" I asked.

She smiled a disturbing smile. "Rita Skeeter, editor of the Daily Prophet. You'll make a nice story, Miss Black."

"I don't remember giving my name, address, or wanting an interview by a disturbing woman."

"Secrets. . .don't stay secrets, my dear. I'll get a few things out of you, morph it into a story, and boom! The whole wizarding world talks about you! You want that, don't you, (y/n)?"

"No."

"You'll like it, now where are your guardians?"

At very wrong timing, Emily came. "Yes?"

"Ah," Rita Skeeter grinned. "I'd like to have an interview with (y/n)."

"Why?"

"Because of her. . .past."

Soon, whether I liked it or not, I was in the living room with Rita Skeeter. She took out her Quick Quotes Quill thing, and started asking me questions.

Some of her questions included "do you remember your parents?" "did Emily and Will lie to you?"

At some point, she asked, "could you show us your scar?"

"No of course," I replied.

I read the Quill write on the notepad, Young (y/n) seems traumatized with her past; she refuses to show her scar, a mark of the dark wizard who killed her mother. She refuses to accept her mum died, and that she has the scar. "I cry about her some days," she told us, "and my guardians lied about being my parents. It's hard to accept."