Chapter 146

The fashion show of HJ was praised even before the video was released. Numerous media magazines gave it high marks and several Korea design masters published articles on their blogs, commenting on the advantages and shortcomings of this fashion show.

Of course, there were few shortcomings and more praise.

So before today, Jiminie's fans guessed that the performance of their small mushroom was definitely awesome. However, public magazines only sent a few photos showing the clothes that Jiminie wore.

There were so many models in the audience that it was impossible to see Jiminie's face.

Therefore, when Kim Hee Jin announced the video on her SNS and HJ's official website, a large number of fans flocked and excitedly watched the video.

Among these fans, most of them were fans of models. Of course, there were a few fashion people interested in Kim Hee Jin's design style. But no matter the reason why they started watching the video, they were instantly immersed the moment they watched it, attracted by the designs.

In this fashion show, Kim Hee Jin didn't give a theme. In a later interview, she said that her theme was 'Kim Hee Jin.'

Her theme was herself and this was all her style.

She wanted to show her style to everyone in the first HJ show, so she held this fashion show.

【 D King: When I watched the show, I felt that @Kim Hee Jin's fashion show was bold and exaggerated. She put her own style in the design of the clothing. My favourite of @Han Seung Soo's last outfit and @Jimin's first and third outfits. They are very eye-catching and really beautiful! 】

【 Ji : I used to like @Kim Hee Jin's design sense. As a woman, she never designed women's clothing. Instead, she used her exquisite women's perspective to design a unique men's clothing style. The style is very concerned with the construction of the details. If you look closely, you will find that the metal buttons on @Jimin's first military uniform contains small patterns. 】......

While some professionals commented on the success of this fashion show, there were naturally fans who licked the screen and expressed their love for their idols.

【 Military PLAY! Playboy PLAY! Abstinence gentleman PLAY! Sprinkle this value of life!!  Nosebleed ~\ (≧▽≦)/~ lalala 】

【 Oh my! Jiminie is really beautiful! I am Jiminie's tassel earrings! I'm the tassel earrings! 】

【 The platinum tassel earrings are really beautiful! Shining! 】

【(┙>∧<)┙へ┻┻ Who put my husband's video up? Husband is mine, I won't show it to you! 】......

The variety of comments was endless. Some people yelled 'Small Mushroom is mine" and someone else immediately responded with "Face? That is my husband!"

The quality of this video was extremely high and the level of editing was also high. But the most unforgettable thing was Jimin's finale.

The black outfit was made for this youth and slender platinum earrings fell from his delicate white earlobes. Once this scene was seen, the lens cleverly zoomed in on Jimin. Suddenly, an exquisite and beautiful face appeared on the screen.

Many fans of Jiminie weren't just fans. In their words: 【 We are the temperament fans of Jiminie. 】 There were too many people who looked good. Even if these mushroom fans were eager to see their own beautiful Jiminie, they never said that Jimin was the best person in the world.

However, appearance was one thing and temperament was another thing.

The youth had an elegant temperament that many people couldn't match. If appearance was 'I can't help noticing this person'. His temperament made him shine~ like a pearl. The light could be seen from even a few hundred meters away.