Chapter 138

Yun Bin had been really worried lately. The so called 'bad times' was appropriate to describe his last year.

Yun Bin was relatively satisfied in the beginning after seizing Kai from J Hope's hands. Kai had some strength. Apart from the matter of J Hope, he could surely train Kai into a good supermodel.

But the situation changed dramatically a year ago.

Kai was tall and handsome. He truly had the seed to be a supermodel seedling. It was difficult if he wanted to move one step further onto the world's supermodel list. But this wasn't what made Yun Bin concerned. It seemed that Kai was a bit stubborn.

Yun Bin had already advised Kai not to associate with J Hope's people. Yet Kai always committed another crime. He even tried to press on Jimin during the reality show filming.

This guy did something selfish in order to hurt another person, only for them to not be harmed. Kai himself was the one who received big damage. It really made Yun Bin lose some hair.

After that, Yun Bin sternly warned Kai away from Jimin. Jimin's potential was much higher than Kai's and he also had a background that no one could afford to go against. If Kai saw him later, take a detour and don't openly find any trouble.

But...dammit! That Kai bastard wasn't obedient!

Yun Bin hadn't known that Kai and his assistant privately contacted a navy in order to engage in marketing activities. At the time, he was across the ocean with another supermodel under him, talking about a fashion show. It wasn't until the assistant felt things couldn't be concealed anymore that Yun Bin learned about the stupid thing Kai had done.

Yun Bin immediately called Kai and scolded, "How many times have I told you? How many times have I told you? Kai, were you listening? You shouldn't mess with Jimin or get involved with him! He is untouchable! Do you hear me? Do you want me to write a note and shove it in your mouth so that you can remember?"

Kai was silent as he was scolded for a while. Finally, he couldn't help saying, "But Yun Bin hyung, this really isn't my doing. My fans couldn't stand that I was being bullied by Jimin. You also said that the person behind him is untouchable, but he is just using his background to suppress me. I'm really not convinced..."

In the middle of the night in the United Stats, Yun Bin's anger reached its peak as he finally asked in a funny manner, "Kai, how many times do I have to say it? In this year, Jimin's results are much better than yours. This year, he was 100 times better! It is right that he holds you down while he is being pressured by Andrew. It is Andrew who went in through the back door!"

Kai's fingers clenched with indignation as he heard this. Yun Bin continued to speak. "Since you have done this, Jimin and J Hope would've already discovered it. Things are irreversible. Fortunately, you haven't taken any improper measures this time so the company won't do anything to you. You have to immediately stop everything and hand it over to me. After all, you are my model. I will try to help you but you must give me something in return. Before you do anything in the future, be sure to tell me first. Do you understand?"

Kai refused to answer.

Yun Bin sighed. "In this industry, there are too many models who are more powerful than you. You can't waste energy on being jealous. Forget about Jimin. I know that there were a few incidents between you previously but you should be glad he hasn't done anything to you. Why are you always in a rush to provoke him? Concentrate on your own business. Next month's rankings might have your name on it. If you keep acting like this, I don't have to say that the person behind Jimin won't give you any good food to eat."

Before hanging up the phone, Kai couldn't help asking, "Hyung, who is behind Jimin?"

Yun Bin was slightly started for a moment. Finally, he thought, 'Perhaps I should tell him. This will make him completely forget about Jimin and he won't fight with others.'