0029

AALIYAH BROWN

       Pryce layed out on my bed, watching me get ready for work, but I wasn't feeling it because my mind was still on where the fuck ant was

       Pryce layed out on my bed, watching me get ready for work, but I wasn't feeling it because my mind was still on where the fuck ant was. my mind kept telling me something was wrong.

       i walked over to check my phone once again but there was still  no call or text from Ant. I just hoped he was okay wherever he was, i know ant and he would definitely call us and let us know that he was good. 

      This was one of the reasons why  I didn't want him going to the club by himself in Texas, yeah hes grown but hes never been down here. 

      i promise i wasn't trying to picture the worst because pryce already thinks that i overthink too much, which i can agree with sometimes but who knows what could ever happen.

"you getting ready to head out?" Pryce questioned as he noticed me putting on my shoes.

      I gave him a small nod before replying. he knew i had work and i had also signed up for a tutoring class to help students who needed some help with their school work, and I couldn't have been more excited.

"please keep trying to call ant, and don't forget to go to the store and get the stuff i put on the grocery list, because if i don't tell you now i know you wont do it"

     We made a plan for me to teach him how to cook because he was so eager to learn, and of course I was willing to teach him, I couldn't have him eating fruit snacks everyday for the rest of his life.

     Heading out the door I then kissed him on the lips
Before leaving and I was soon on my way to work.

OMNISCIENT

       Antwan had woke up just as shocked, He wasn't sure where he was or who was standing right in front of him, and he couldn't remember much from the night before, but he knew something went down. He tried to open his eyes so he could see who the mystery person was.

     "You were so good last night," the girl said with a chuckle. Ant scrunched up his face, as if he'd heard the voice before.

   he was already confused enough. She then attempted to touch him, which caused his eyes to open. Realizing who it was just from the voice ant got up.

"You fuckin fucked me?!?" Ant yelled, placing his hand on his head because the pain from all that drinking was painful hit harder the next day.

"What are you talking about, ant?" She also had a confused expression on her face. Antwan rose from the bed and shook his head, she wasn't about to make him look as if he was insane.