0021

OMNISCIENT

"What's the fuck is dis?" The man  asked, making the girl jump before speaking

"What's the fuck is dis?" The man asked, making the girl jump before speaking.

"Your money back" she spoke, throwing him the rest of the money that was in the white envelope, she figured that he would want it back since she didn't use it, she didn't want to use his dirt money anyways, she found a better way to support herself.

"Ion understand, I thought you needed the money for the baby." He gritted his teeth, waiting for her to respond.

"The baby isn't yours," she mumbled , making the man clenched his fists. she was going to tell him sooner, but she figured she would do it now. She actually didn't know who the father was, on some thought it could possibly be him, but she didn't have a clue.

She thought to herself what could possibly go wrong, by telling him. "So you telling me you just wasted my time?" he asked.

Tears slowly started to slip down her cheeks, making him shake his head laughing. "Mane why you crying?" He asked

She looked up at him before speaking "i don't know, maybe because i'm ashamed?"

"Ashamed of what?"

"That i don't know who my baby daddy is, on top of that i don't have someone who actually wants to support me through this, i have to do it on my own." she talked

The man took the envelope she handed him back, and he took out his wallet adding a few extra dollars to it, and he gave it to her.

"no i don't want this, i wanna be able to provide for myself and not have to depend on nobody"

He shook his head somewhat understanding where she was coming from. When he was younger all he ever wanted to do was provide for himself, and see what great things could bring to him. He kept a good mindset tho, and if you look at him now you could tell that was doing way better than he did 15 years ago.

"Lemme tell you sum, if someone offers you something you take it, all that other shit you wanna do you can still do it. Take the money and go buy some shit for your baby, i promise it'll help you until you can start providing for the both of you two" he told her

"The other nigga you was fucking with, i suggest you tell him wassup i wouldn't want him to find out like i did, but i gotta head out to pick up my daughter if you need me just hit me up, but dont over do it shits annoying" the man said, making her nod as she grabbed her things and headed out the door, holding the money he had gave her.