pt. 18

jimin walked into the school yard, his hair drenched from the rain, running towards tae with a umbrella in his hands. 

"jiminie!" tae yelled out, hugging the smaller and kissing his forehead, as jimin hugged tae closer to him.

 yoongi ran forward to tae and jimin, bringing them into a hug and yelling "hello lovebirds!" as jimin and tae laughed. 

"hello to you 2, shortie." tae laughed, nuzzling yoongi's head, as the 3 walked into school together, tae taking down his umbrella. "see you later, you pabos!" tae smiled, as he walked down the corridor to his locker, jimin walking over to his locker as well. 

hobi came out of the corner and walked over to jimin. "hi jimin!" hobi smiled as jimin waved hello, grabbing his books out of his locker and walking down the hallway, hobi by his side. 

hobi gasped suddenly, grabbing at all of his pockets and panicking. "hey... hey! calm down, what's wrong?" jimin grabbed hobi's shoulder as hobi panted "i-i left my phone in the music room! and if i get late for class, i'll get detention! and i can't!". 

jimin just laughed at his friend and nodded. "i'll go get your phone, it's fine!". hobi gasped and hugged the smaller boy, smiling "omg! thank you so much! i owe you!" hobi pointed to jimin, before running down to his next class.

 jimin chuckled, and walked over to the music room, the sound of piano filling his ear. sitting on the piano was... yoongi?

- - -

yoongi's mouth opened wide, as his eyes met jimin's, both of the boys staring at one another. 

yoongi quickly cleared his throat as he gulped and stuttered out "jimin... w-what are you doing here?".

 jimin swallowed a lump in his throat and nervously shivered from left to right, "i-i came to get hobi's phone, is it in here?".

 yoongi nodded, grabbing a rose gold phone filled from top to bottom with yellow sun stickers, jimin giggling at the sight. 

jimin glanced over to yoongi, whispering "c-can i hear you play?". 

yoongi was shocked. really shocked at most, but nodded and hummed out a "mmm.". 

yoongi chuckled at the sight of jimin, jimin glaring, stuttering out a "w-what!?". yoongi smirked and admitted "nothing, you just look cute, that's all!" jimin nodded, sitting down on a small stool and looked over to yoongi, who started to play. 

yoongi's eyes roamed to the multiple keys placed in front of him, and sucked in a long, deep breath, fluttering his eyelashes closed.

 his fingers danced from left to right on the long row of keys, as he struck with his fingers and thumbs of both of his hands against them, causing the hammers that hid behind the lifted protective wooden case surrounding the soundboard to strike forcefully against the metal strings, creating a beautiful melody that sent jimin's ears to heaven. 

jimin smiled to himself, as yoongi glanced over to jimin, his smile making yoongi's heart thump quicker. 

so, yoongi started to sing, jimin gasping and looking at the boy beside him in wonder and awe.

 jimin had never seen this side of yoongi before, and before he knew it, his lips met yoongi's, a sweet kiss forming.