Chapter 13

"Ronald Bilius Weasley!" Hermione shrieked after Ron slapped me across the face. I immediately grabbed my now reddened cheek in my hands and winced.

"What the hell happened, Kenzie?!" Harry yelled as he walked into the Gryffindor common room, rushing over to me. "Who hit you?"

"Are you fucking serious, Ron?" I ask, chuckling lightly. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You look like a fucking slut. You're simply just asking for someone to fuck you like the little whore you are in that dress." Ron laughs, crossing his arms.

"You know what? I. don't. care." I scream as I push Harry off of me and slowly walk towards Ron.

"Ronald, that is not how you treat a lady!" Fred yells from behind me. "Just wait until Mum hears about this one."

"Can't you all mind your own fucking business? I'm giving that slut what she deserves."

"Hermione, do you know where Kenzie is?" Draco asks, walking into the common room before looking around. "What's going on? Kenz, why is your face red?"

"Draco, it's fine," I reassure him before giving my attention back to Ron.

"Ron, did you slap my fucking girlfriend?" Draco asks, clenching his fists.

"Indeed, I did. I was in the middle of reminding her how much of a slut she is."

"You can't possibly be serious." Draco sighs, rubbing his forehead with the palm of his hand.

"I'm very serious," Ron smirks.

"Then I guess you won't mind if I do this," Draco says, charging at Ron and tackling him to the floor. "If you lay another hand on MY girlfriend, I will kill you. Do you understand?"

"Malfoy, stop!" I yell, but he doesn't bother to turn around and look at me. I could see the fear in Ron's eyes as he looked at me, silently begging me to help him, but I couldn't.

"M-Malfoy, I'm s-sorry." Ron stutters, the smirk on his face soon fading. "I didn't m-mean it." Draco ignored him, looking at me then back at Ron.

"Really? I don't think you are. If you were sorry, then you wouldn't be apologizing to me. You'd be apologizing to my beautiful girlfriend." he snapped, slapping Ron across the face causing him to squeal out in pain. "You didn't like that, did you? I highly suggest you apologize before I crucio you." Ron nods his head as Draco picks him up by the collar of his shirt, standing him directly in front of me as the rest of us watched in shock.

"Kenzlei, I-I'm so sorry. You a-aren't a s-slut, and you didn't deserve to be s-slapped." Ron gasps, struggling to breathe.

"Good. Now, get out of my face before I change my mind!" Draco yells, letting go of Ron, causing him to fall onto his knees. He was quick to stand up, tears streaming down his face as he ran.

"Oh, Merlin. What just happened?" Hermione asks, staring at the ground.

"Seriously, Draco. You did not have to threaten him like that! Didn't I tell you to stay out of it?" I yell, shoving Draco's chest as he walks towards me.

"Don't be like that, my love. Something in me just snapped! I'm sorry." he apologizes, a single tear rolling down my cheek at the sound of his voice.

"I could have handled it myself! I'm not a baby!" I shout, tears stinging my eyes.

"I was trying to help..."

"You're dangerous, Malfoy. Maybe Snape was right."

"You know what? Maybe he was right. Maybe I am dangerous, but I still love you, Kenzie! Nothing is going to change that. I was trying to protect you. I will always protect you, no matter what."