Chapter 6

TW: bullying, strong language, mentions of suicide

"Kenz!" Draco whisper shouts in my ear. "Are you awake?"

"I am now," I say grumpily, rolling my eyes and turning over to face him. "How can I help you?"

"It's almost time for dinner."

"I don't wanna go." I pout. "Why can't I just stay here?"

"Why don't you wanna go, grumpy?" he giggles.

"Uh...I just don't." I lie.

"Liar. I've known you since we were 11. Why don't you wanna go to dinner?"

"Draco please..."

"Draco please..." he mocks me in a girly tone. "Why don't you wanna go? Don't make me ask again."

"You're going to make fun of me. I'm not telling you."

"Oh okay. I see. You don't wanna face Ron yet." how does this boy know me better than I know myself?

"I- how the hell did you know?" I ask, my eyes widening.

"I don't know if you knew this or not, but I am not stupid," he smirks.

"Okay ferret boy." I joke, sitting up.

"HEY! That's not fair," he whines.

"Oh, really? I think it is pretty fair. I mean Moody did turn you into a ferret, did he not?"

"Yeah...yeah, he did. That doesn't mean it's fair though!" he fights back.

"Let's go," I whine, grabbing his hand and yanking him off of the bed.

"OUCH!" he yells, falling on the floor, taking me down with him. "Haha that backfired didn't it?" he teases.

"Shut your mouth, ferret. LET'S GOOO!" I yell while standing up, causing him to roll his eyes at me. As soon as Draco stands up I bolt out of his dorm into the Slytherin Common room. I look around soon realizing that everyone is staring at me...shit. Everyone went from staring at me to whispering to each other until finally, someone spoke up.

"What's a Gryffindor doing in a SLYTHERIN common room?" Pansy asks, crossing her arms, trying to give as much attitude as possible.

"Pansy back off!" Draco yells from behind me.

"Oh, so she's with you now? I cheat on you and the first thing you do is run to the nearest slut for comfort?"

"Pansy. I said back the fuck off!" Draco yells again, this time becoming even more defensive. Pansy slowly started walking towards Draco and me, raising her wand.

"Draco, love. Look at her! She's disgustingly thin. She has no tits and no ass. Oh, and don't even get me started on that face. If ugliness could kill then everyone who has ever seen her would die instantly." Pansy teases, holding her wand to my throat. "I could just get it over with right now and you know...kill her. Or I could drive her to kill herself."

"Pansy stop! Kenzie is absolutely gorgeous just the way she is. She is not too skinny and who the fuck cares about having tits or ass. Like honestly grow up! If ugliness could kill then everybody who's ever looked at YOU would instantly die, Pansy. Shut the fuck up and move your wand before I snap it in half MYSELF." Draco yells, raising his wand to Pansy. "Try me bitch. I fucking dare you."

"Draco back off! Pansy's right. Kenzie is too skinny and too flat, and way too ugly! She should just end it all. It would be doing us all a favor." Blaise agrees with Pansy. Of course, he does. I mean it's true. Everything they both said is true. Maybe I do deserve to die.

"Draco please...get me out of here." I plead. Without hesitation he rips Pansy's wand out of her hand and snaps it in half, pushing her to the side while grabbing my hand.

"I'll deal with you later," he growls looking at Blaise while walking me out of the common room. "Are you okay?" he asks, looking me up and down, worried.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Just a little shaken up, that's all." I assure him. He nods his head as we start heading for the dining hall. "Dray?"

"Yeah, love?"

"What if Pansy and Blaise were right...maybe it would be better off if I just never existed," I say, struggling to get my voice above a whisper.

"You're joking, right?" he chuckles angrily, stopping dead in his tracks and turning to face me. "You are stunning. Absolutely fucking stunning, Kenzlei Rose Potter. And you deserve the world! You are everything to me. It doesn't matter what Pansy or Blaise or Ron thinks, because you know what? Fuck them. They don't know what they're missing out on. You are by far the most amazing girl I have ever met and I love you for it." he pauses to take a deep breath and wipe the tears off of my face. "You have been through so much. Who was there for me when Pansy cheated on me?"

"Me.." I sniffle.

"Yes. It was you. Who was there for me when my father turned out to be a complete asshole in the first year?"

"Me.."

"Exactly. It wasn't Ron, or Hermione, or Pansy. It was YOU! Because you care more about everyone else than yourself and you deserve better than what the world has to offer. You are a literal angel, princess. And you wanna know something?"

"Sure," I respond weakly.

"I've loved you since the first time I ever laid my eyes on you..."

"Draco..."

"You don't need to say it back, because I know that you don't feel the same way. I just needed to get it off of my chest since we're already in 4th year."

"Draco...I feel the same way."

"Wait...what?"

"I've loved you since the first time I saw you, but I'm not sure I'm ready to jump into a relationship yet. I'm so sorry Dray."

"No, no. Don't you dare apologize! I completely understand where you're coming from I'm just surprised that you...have feelings for...me."

"It's really not surprising Dray but whatever." It was at that moment that I realized, Draco Malfoy is the one for me.

"I just love how we had this conversation in front of a hallway full of people...Totally makes it less awkward."

"Sarcasm?" I ask, even though it was pretty obvious.

"Obviously." he rolls his eyes.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter!