|NIGHTMARE|

"Giyuu."

"Giyuu."

"Giyuu! Wake up!"

Giyuu opened his eyes, shaken. He looked around only to find Sabito next to him.

"Are you alright? You fell and fainted while we trained." the peach haired boy asked.

The latter didn't answer. Visibly confused and shocked. 

How and why was Sabito here? Did Giyuu die and now he's in heaven?  The blue eyed male stared at him a little longer and then tears started forming around the corner of his eyes. 

"Wait, don't start crying again! Didn't I already tell you it was unmanly to cry?" 

Giyuu ignored whatever he said and wrapped his small arms around the latter and hugged him tightly as if his life depended on him. He sobbed onto Sabito's haori and clung onto him, refusing to let him go. 

Maybe this was just all a bad dream, a nightmare perhaps? 

Yeah, glad it was a nightmare.

"I don't wanna lose you." Giyuu said while sniffling.

"What are you talking about?" Sabito asked.

The little dark haired boy stayed silent for awhile.

"Nothing." Giyuu ended up saying.

He rest his head on Sabito's shoulder and took a few deep breath before letting go of him. 

Sabito was alive.

He was next to Giyuu. 

And this reassured him.

Suddenly, everything went black and all of the goods disappeared. 

Sabito had his back turned, katana in hand and he was wearing his warding mask. Like the last time he saw him.

He was far away.

Too far from his reach.

"SABITO, DON'T GO!" Giyuu screamed.

Sabito sprinted forwards and disappeared as he got further away.

Someone was holding Giyuu back from chasing after him.

The water pillar then woke up.