~26 cleaning

The next morning I woke up and I shuffled a bit. I groan feeling a little bit of pain. Ushijima wakes up a little "what's wrong?" He groans in his morning voice. I look at him then I realize what happened and the state we were both in. I blush bright red and move my arms to my chest covering it "n-nothing. Can you get me a shirt?" I blush. He opens his eyes and looks at me then chuckles kissing my head. He leans over the bed and grabs one from the flood handing it to me. I slip it on feeling less exposed "how are you feeling?" He hums. I wrap my arms back around him again "I'm hurting a little bit I'll live~" I hum smiling. He smiles and pecks my lips "that's good. Sorry that I hurt you~" he hum. I just hum in response enjoying the cuddling. After a bit we decide to get up. We both ended up showing up to school pretty late. So when we got there we got cleaning duty. The end of the day came around pretty quick and we went to our home room to clean it. When we walked in there was another person. I think we surprised her a bit "hi sorry if we scared you girl.~" I giggle. She huffs a bit "it's fine. And my pronouns are they/them." They sigh. I instantly bow "I'm so sorry I didn't know. I shouldn't have assumed. I'm (y/n) (l/n)! Ushi and I were told to help clean because we were late to class." I state looking back at them. I get a proper look at them. Their average height and weight. They have kinda short hair that's dyed half blue half black with bangs. They have heavy eyeliner. They also have both sides of their nose pierced and a septum piercing. They obviously had the school uniform on but they had pants on that were cuffed. Their tie undone. They smile "nice to meet you. (Y/n) and I already know ushijima. I'm Devon." They hold their hand out. I shake it "I'm not trying to be rude but how come your name is an English name?" I hum softly. They chuckle "my mother is from Canada. That's how she met my dad too. I lived there for a long time. We moved back my last year of middle school." They smile. I nod "I see. You know you seem really intimidating. But you're not." I hum. They chuckle "thanks?.. anyway we should probably start cleaning because from what I know ushijima here is on the volleyball team." They chuckle seeing ushijima getting antsy. I nod agreeing and we start to clean. Since their was three of us we finished quick. We were grabbing our stuff and I turn to Devon "hey you seem like a really cool and nice person. Can I get your number?" I smile holding my phone out. They smile and nod putting their number in "there you go. It was nice meeting you. See you later!" They wave leaving. I smile as ushijima and I walk out. I grab is had smiling "I made a friend~" I chuckle. He nods smiling. Once we walked in the gym coach turned to us glaring "where were the two of you this morning?!" He yells. I jump "sorry sir! We over slept so we were late to school. Then we had to stay late and clean for being late!" I tell bowing. He huffs crossing his arms "whatever. Ushijima go change. You better work extra hard!" He yelled. Ushijima nods hurrying to the changing room and i hurty to grab the water bottles and fill them. I hurry back right as practice properly starts. Practice ended and I felt bad for ushijima. Coach worked him really hard. I understand though because he wasn't at morning practice. The team went to change and I cleaned like always. Meeting with ushijima when I was done. We walk back to the dorms. The cold air blowing on my face making my nose a little red "brr it's cold." I huff as we walk in the building. Ushijima nods agreeing. We go up to our floor and go into my dorm. We take off our shoes and I quickly walk over to my closet pulling out my space heater and turning it on. I turn to ushijima "I'm gonna change." I hum walking to my room. Ushijima follows me in my room. I turn to him "what are you doing?" I hum. He looks at me "I'm gonna change too. What's the point of waiting. It will save more time if we change at the same time. Plus no need to be shy. I've already seen everything~" he winks as he says the last part making me blush. I sigh and grab my clothes changing. Before I get my shirt on I feel ushijima wrap his arms around me. I look at at him as he presses his bare chest against my back "what are you doing?" I hum. I smiles kissing my head "looking at my work and hugging you~" he hums and pulls away to put his shirt on. Once he pulls away I put on mine and we go back to my living room so the space heater can warm us up. We curl up on the couch and put on a movie. I grab my phone and decide to text Devon. They replied quickly and we started texting getting to know each other. I giggle every now and again making ushijima mad. After a bit he takes my phone and puts it in the coffee table and pulls me in a hug. I giggle and look at him "what's wrong~" I hum. He pouts "why are you giggling so much. You're not paying attention to me~" he huffs. I giggle "I was texting Devon~ no need to be jealous~" I smile and kiss his cheek. He sighs and turns back to the movie not letting go of me.

___
A/n: hey guys sorry I took me a bit to update but yk holidays n shit. Also thank you so much for 6k reads! This story is growing to much! I appreciate you all so much! Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading! I hope you have a good day/night!! <3

Word count: 1077