~29 future

We were laying down cuddling then I looked up at ushijima "hey are spring nationals soon?" I hum softly. He nods "ya I think they are in 2 weeks. But so are finals." He sighs. I nod "we're about to get really busy Ushi." I sigh laying my head on his chest. He nods "ya but that's ok. I'm sure we will have time to see each other." He smiles kissing my head. I nod "hey Ushi what do you plan to do after graduation?" I hum softly. He takes a deep breath "live in an apartment with you while I play professional volleyball." He hums playing with my hair. My face gets red and I feel butterfly's in my stomach "you wanna live with me after graduation?" I say shyly. He nods "oh course I do. I love you. Plus if you're ok with it I would like to marry you some day if it's possible~" he hums. My heart rate speeds up and I look at him with my red face "really? You wanna be stuck with me for the rest of your life?" I half joke. He looks dead in my eyes "of course I do why wouldn't I?" He says in a serious tone. I smile and lightly peck his lips "I love you." I hum. He smiles and pecks my lips again "I love you too princess~" he hums softly. We lay there quietly the tv playing in the back "Ushi during the next two weeks while we have to study and you have to practice, why don't you stay here the whole time? Just to see if we would like living together." I ask nervously. He smiles "i like that idea but don't I pretty much live here?" He chuckles. I slightly giggle "well ya but I mean like you bring a bunch of clothes and like actually stay here. As long as we don't get found out by the school." I chuckle. He smiles "sure why not. Tomorrow after practice we can stop at my dorm and get my things then come here. How about that?" He smiles. I nod happily. Time goes by quite quickly and ushijima leaves. I get ready for bed and go to sleep. The next morning I woke up to my ear piercing alarm. I groan turning it off and getting up. I start getting ready for school. I do my normal stuff then of course I go to morning practice. While setting up ushijima seemed a lot more lovey dovey than normal. I was writing down the date on my notes while ushijima was hugging me from behind "babe. What's up?" I hum looking up at him. He shrugs "nothing I just like your presence~" he hums kissing my head. I smile "as much as I love all of this you need to warm up and take practice serious. Remember." I say sternly. He sighs nodding and pulling away. He goes to warm up with everyone and practice soon starts. After practice we go to class and I see Devon. I hurry over to them to talk "hey how have you been?" I smile. They smile "great. It was a lot of fun hanging out. We should do it again!" They smile. I nod "yess. I felt like a bit of a burden falling asleep." I say shyly. Devon chuckles "no it's fine. The first time Kai was with us he did the same thing." They smile. I nod "oh that reminds me. Is it like a normal thing for Kai to sleep in yukis bed?" I question. Devon nods "well ya. Kai and Yuki are dating." They chuckle. My eyes widen "really? Yukis into guys? How long have they been together?" I hum. Devon thinks for a minute "I would say around a month but they have known each other for a while. Also Yuki is bi so you know." Devon shrugs. I nod "I see. Well that's pretty cool." I smile. The teacher walks in and I hurry to my seat before I get yelled at. Class goes by quickly. While I'm getting my things together Devon comes over "we should all hangout at your dorm this weekend if you're not too busy." They smile. I nod "yes! I would love to. But just so you know my boyfriend will be there." I chuckle. They chuckle "that's fine. If it's ok with you can I bring my girlfriend too? It can be kinda like a triple date." They smile. I perk up happily "yes that sounds so fun! Text me and we can figure out more!" I smile. They nod and leave. The rest of the day goes by quite quickly. At practice satori got a bloody nose because he got hit in the face with a ball. Which I won't lie did make me laugh. Ushijima and I were walking to his dorm to get his things. We go in and I follow him to his room. I sit on his bed while I watch him grab things he will need "don't forget underwear or your showering things!" I smile reminding him like how my parents used to. He chuckles and packs them too. Once he was done we headed to my dorm and put his stuff away. We were chilling on the couch "hey by the way. This weekend I'm having some friends over. We're having a triple date." I chuckle. He turns to me "with who?" He asks confused. I smile "Devon, Kai and Yuki!" I smile. His face goes stone cold "why is Yuki coming?" He huffs making me giggle. I kiss his cheek "calm down. Yuki and Kai are a thing. Devons girlfriend is coming to. Please be nice. They're really nice and fun people. All we're doing it chilling out here. Nothing big~" I hum smiling. He sighs a breath of relief "oh ok. I will try not to get jealous." He hums. I smile and peck his lips.

___
A/n: hi guys! First off I want to say thank you so so so very much for 10k read!! I love and appreciate you all so much! Thank you for the support! It makes me so happy that you're enjoying the story! I'm also really sorry my updating is so inconsistent! I'm trying to work on it but I'm also failing all my classes lol. Anyway thank you so so much for reading this chapter! I hope you all have an amazing day/night! I love you all! <3

Word count: 1093