Sleepover at Sikowitz

(Your outfit not mine)

We were watching Tori and Andre do a scene.

(Andre)- Listen. Ms. Travis, listen to me.

(Tori)- What? She said while crying

(Andre)- This is a simple surgery. I've done thus operation hundreds of times. You'll be fine

(Tori)- But what if I'm not fine? What if I die on that operating table? I have three..

(Andre)- Uh-huh

(Tori)- I have three...

(Andre)- Uh-huh Uh-huh

(Tori)- I have three children

(Sikowitz)- Oh, I'm sorry, kids. He got on the stage and got in front of Tori. Excuse me. I don't mean to interrupt the scene, but Tori, look at the the red dot I drew on this index card.

He hels up a card with a red dot and Tori looked at it.

(Sikowitz)- Boo!

He scares Tori and she feel on the floor. I looked at her concerned

(Tori)- Sikowitz! You scared the fudge out of me.

He kneeled down next to her

(Sikowitz)- why did you stop crying?

(Tori)- What?!

(Sikowitz)- You were playing the role of a crying woman who's just been told she's going to have surgery. Why did you break character? He said standing up

(Tori)- 'Cuz you interrupted out scene and screamed boo in my face!

(Sikowitz)- Tori and Andre, take your seats

They got up and sat down and I smiled at Tori who smiled back

(Sikowitz)- In trying to teach you kids about method acting, and that means whatever character you're playing, you must stay in that character. The entire time, no matter what happens. Whether on camera or off camera, on stage or off stage, you've got to understand that...

Then the bell rings and we got our stuff together standing up and we saw Sikowitz looking away disappointed.
So Me, Jade, Beck, Tori, Andre, Cat, Rex and Robbie stayed behind.

(Beck)- Look, I'm sorry we disappointed you.

(Robbie)- Yeah, we just think method acting is kinda dumb.

Scattered yeah's came from all of us

(Sikowitz)- Of course you think method acting is dumb. It's too challenging for you.

(Beck)- Yeah, I really don't think that's the issue here.

(Sikowitz)- Staying in character no matter what happens is something only true, professional actors can pull off. Sometimes I forget you're all just children, you know, amateurs.