Training

Y/n started using a real but lightweight sword a couple months after her 7th birthday as a gift from Amilia. Though she struggled a little to lift the sword, y/n improved daily as she pushed her own bodies limits and collapsed a couple times due to tiredness.
   "Y/n put the sword down before the Duchess catches you. You nearly got caught a couple times already!", persuaded Amelia. A big frown showed up on y/n's face.
   "Ugh I just got the hang of it!", said y/n as she lowered her voice. Amelia leaned over and lifted up y/n's chin, "Don't be sad. You can practice more tommorow", said Amelia with a smile. Y/n smiled and ran to her bed.
"Good night"
"Good night"
••••••••••••••••••••••8 years later•••••••••••••••••••••

   It was the finally the day y/n wished for her entire life. Her "debut" into the government. Forms were putout for enlisting new cadets to join the 3 year long training  and officially be eligible to join their choice of branch( Survey Corps, Garrison, Military Police). Y/n had her mind set on joining the Military police and slowly raise her status in the government, then leaving and making a business of her own.
   "OIIII!!!", someone yelled out from a distance to y/n. It seemed to be someone in the survey corps. They had short brown hair and big glasses. And also a big huge smile which distracted everyone from the huge stain on her shirt. They were yelling to someone else who was very tall and had bangs that covered their eyes and had a beard.
   Y/n didn't mind much and just went to submit her form the the form collector. "You seem to be a noble ain't cha cadet, or should I say milady", laughed the man. Then a huge ruckus could be heard coming from behind. They were the Police back at it again.
   "Wh-why are y'all h-here", stuttered the man with a huge look of fear in his eyes. His eyes gaze into y/n's eyes as his eyes look as if they're about to explode. "Y-YOU ARE THE MURDERES DAUGHTER", screeched the man pointing at her. The men in uniforms then dragged the man into an alley and nothing came back exept for a trail of blood.
   "Don't worry Miss, we'll handle everything", they said as they saluted and walked away. By then all eyes were on y/n, even the person with brown hair and the one with blonde hair. Y/n got annoyed and went home.