Blonde boy

Shortly after y/n wakes up, her vision gets back to normal and she's able to see her surroundings. She was placed on a bed covered with blankets. No one was in the room except for her. She moves the blankets away and slowly gets up.
She looks around for a bit before she notices a noise coming from somewhere. She moved the curtain slightly and the suns rays shot into her eyes making her flinch a bit. She sees people doing laps around the facility and saw some who were slacking a bit.
She giggled at them but remembered that she also needed to do training too. She quickly changes and sneaks into the path they were using and tried to blend in. She was successful and did around 25 rounds around the facility before her legs gave in.
The tall man came over to her and said, "not bad". To y/n, it wasn't necessarily a compliment nor discouragement. She carefully walked into the cafeteria despite the incident that occurred not too long ago. She just quietly grabbed a plate and sat herself down.
She was getting stares I'm not gonna lie, but this time some of them were from cadets who were surprised that she could do that many laps despite being a noble lady. Y/n liked being looked up upon so she didn't mind those onlookers. But others were giving her stares of despite and hate. Y/n would simply glare at them.
After eating she went back to her room and took out a book from her luggage. It was about politics and government. After reading for 2 hours, everyone already came back to the doors and were about to go to sleep, some were already sleeping. She saw the same boy with blonde hair that she saw in the application part.
"Is that a book?", he asked. "No shit peasant", replied y/n. He remained quiet and would occasionally look behind her and try to read from the book. At first she didn't mind, but he was starting to get in her nerves. She closed the book and handed it to him.
"Are you already done?", he asked. "Just hurry and read, imma go workout", she said. He got a little happy and opened the book to the first page. Y/n got her sword out from her bag which Amelia gave her. She first kissed the sword then started swinging it and practicing many attack strategies.
About 5 minutes later the boy comes up behind y/n and taps her on the shoulder. "Huh?", she turned around. "I'm done", he said. "Already?", she said. "Yes, I can say it out loud if you want", he said with a bright face. "Sure, I have read that book for years and still could barely understand it", she continues swinging her sword. "The first branch of government......", for around 20 minutes he stated every word from the book without a single mistake.
Y/n stopped swinging her sword for a second. She looks at him and goes, "are you sure this is your first time reading this book?", she says as she gets closer. "Yes", the blonde said. She became a little suspicious and said the following, " you're not lying are you? Only nobles have access to this book. A peasant like you can't afford it. You can't even afford to fix those eyebrows of yours", she ranted.
He got scared a little and backed off, tears could be seen in his eyes as he faced the intimidating y/n. "M-My father was a teacher", he struggled I say. "I teacher you say? Why was a teacher so knowledgeable about the government, should I report him to the Military Police?", she said.
"There's no use", said the blondie. "Hah? What do you mean? You think the Military Police is weak against a teac—" "he's dead", he interrupted. Y/n was taken aback and just said "oh" and went back to training. He went to his bunker and went to sleep.
It was almost midnight and footsteps could be heard from a distance. Y/n heard and quickly put her sword away and went to her bed. The tall man walked in and was looking around, shit, the book was still on the table. The man took notice of it and picked it up and took it with him.