school shopping

"Shoyo, Tobio, Tadashi, Kei where are you?" stated Suga who was very worn out and just wanted to get all of his children prepared for school.  "Mom, would you like me to go look for them?" Asahi said while Suga just made Ryu and Yuu didn't runoff.  "That would be amazing Asahi Honey thank you". 

"Sho, Tobio, Tadashi?" Asahi said thinking it would be best to find the youngest first. "Guys, where are you?" Asahi said with curiosity. 

"Tobio I don't think that's a good idea," Tadashi said with fear. "Tobi, Tadasi What are we doing?" asked Shoyo quietly. "well Sho, I want to get back at the big meanie in that room whos always making fun of us," said Tobio quietly.  

"Boys come out please Mom's waiting for you," Asahi said with patience.  *Sniff,*Sniff*     

" Tadashi? Shoyo? are you okay?" Asahi said with concern after hearing someone cry.  "Kei Tobio where are you?" Asahi said looking for the older two.  

"Tadasi can we see Asahi please?" Shoyo said after sniffling wiping his tears. "Sure Sho but how about we go see mama instead," Tadashi said knowingly.  "o Oki," Shoyo said  In a small voice.

"MAMA" Shoyo wailed running towards Suga. "oh honey wheres Tobio and Kei?" Suga said picking up Shoyo and pulled Tadashi close.  "in da closwet wif broom." Hinata said quietly.

"Ennoshita honey can you go get those two out of the cleaning closet"?