Intro

Asahi-8   

Asahi being the oldest child of Daichi and Suga, was very sophisticated and reliable. He is also a tranquil and reserved boy. He gets along best with Ennoshita and Yuu out of all of his siblings.

Ennoshita- 7 1/2  

Ennoshita was the second oldest, continuously making sure the youngest siblings were alright with all the teasing. He is very good at making sure Ryu and Yuu(the twins)  were obeying.

Ryu-6

Ryu is a very loud and joyful boy. He is always with his right-hand man Yuu. They do everything collectively and are always picking on Shoyo, Kei and Tobio.

Yuu-6 

Yuu is a very loud and crazy boy, just like his twin. Yuu enjoys picking on Tobio and Shoyo, not Kei, because he is taller.

Kei-5

Kei is a very antisocial boy. He's always with Tadashi reading or writing. Kei also loves to make fun of Shoyo and be the boss.

Tobio-4 1/2

Tobio is a very self-centred boy. Kei, Ryu and Yuu are always picking on him. he loves to stay around his youngest brother Shoyo even tho he and his twin Tadashi get along well.

Tadashi-4 1/2 

Tadashi is a timid boy and mostly follows Kei around. He is a thoughtful boy who respects all of his siblings but will always chuckle when Kei makes a joke.

Shoyo - 3

shoyo is a very young boy who is still struggling with bedwetting and walking properly. He also gets made fun of by his siblings besides for Tobio. Shoyo is very energetic and cheery.

parents Daichi and Suga