-Hinata

| Hinata - Yachi : fluff/romance | rumors 𝙗𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙞

07.00 AM, Karasuno High School. Miyagi / Japan

Another day in Miyagi district, it rained in the area for a week and affected students at Karasuno High School. Especially those who prefer to cycle or walk to school.

Today, Yachi had arrived at Karasuno High 15 minutes before her class started. Knowing the rain won't stop soon Yachi decides to take the bus just for today.

She walked through the corridors with a smile on her face and happily greeted her classmates as she joined them walking to class together.

' Have you guys heard about the rumours? '

Asked one of her classmates named y/n, from among them she is the best at hearing rumors and she thought rumors were quite fun.

' Is it the Hinata one? '

asked another classmate named Ash. She's not the type to know gossip but her best friend knows

y/n nodded and told them the details about the rumor. She said that someone caught Hinata dating a senior yesterday.

Surprised, Yachi choked but quickly grabbed her water bottle. It was just something she never thought about

shocked that she found out he likes someone who wasn't her because she thought he might have something for her (by his actions), (not because he has something against her) but now she might realize maybe he's the same.

Maybe he walks home with other girls too, maybe he's always cheerful around other people, maybe he rides his bike with other people too.

' Is that so? '

Yachi asked after she heard the details. She formed a weak smile as she looked down at the floor. Her classmates just nodded and continued their journey in silence.
-
class started and now she has to study for 2 full hours before lunch time. (hopefully she can focus :d

- lunch time -

Since she lost her appetite [thanks to science class] Yachi decided to skip lunch and visit the volleyball court because she left her notebook there.

on her way, she saw a tangerine boy waving his hand at him. Slowly approaching her, Yachi decided to wave her hand back

' where are you heading Yachi-San? '

Hinata asked while running his fingers through his hair. Yachi smiles and tells about how she lost her appetite and decided to pick up the book she left in court yesterday.

'How about you Hinata-kun? did you skip lunch too?'

asked the little girl as her eyes caught a chocolate bar and a flower in her hand. Did he get it from his fans? After winning the national he must have fans now (right?...)

' i'm heading to the court too, there's something i have to do in there hehe'

He said while hiding chocolate and flowers in his hands, on the other hand Yachi was getting more and more curious. if we relate the rumors to his (previous) words and the chocolate/flower in his hand makes it seem like he would give it to someone rather than get it from a fan,