Chapter 2

Chapter 2 : Murder on my mind <3

It had been days since you last saw that handsome ogre and that fucking donkey. Whenever you'd think about that donkey, you'd just feel like punching it and smashing it's face against a hard rock. However, the face of that ethereal looking ogre, Shrek, you'd blush. You'd always think about dating him, just thinking about his company puts a smile on your face. The first thing that made you fall in love with him was his smile, his shrexy smile that can make anyone fall instantly.

Tonight was a movie night with your best friend, Rei. "What are you thinking about?" Rei caught you staring off at the distance. "Oh uh..," You tried to think of an excuse. Anything. Anything at all. Rei didn't know about Shrek and you didn't want him to know(or steal Shrek away for that matter), "I was just thinking of this one scene from Star Wars." you said. Rei stared at you. Your hands were sweaty, you stared back, smiling. "You don't even watch Star Wars". Well, shit. "I did yesterday...". "Whatever you say, pal" He awkwardly grinned at you, slowly turning his head back to the TV, still grinning. The both of you focused on the movie. It was awkward. Very. Very. Awkward.

~~~~A few days later~~~~

You keep on thinking about him. It was impossible for you to get him out of your head. Your head was filled with romantic fantasies and scenarios with him, excluding the donkey you wanted to murder. You hated that motherfucker. "Donkey.." you clenched your hands into a fist and grinded your teeth as you think of his stupid face. You wanted to ✨murder✨ that shithead. Donkey was always in the way of your relationship with Shrek. He was always mentioned by Shrek and was in the middle of everything, always being so nosy. That annoyed the living shit out of you. "Fuck.." you sighed, releasing your fist and let it droop down on the side of your bed. You wondered if Shrek had a phone or if there was anyway to communicate with him without being face-to-face.

"That's it. I'm going back there again."

You went back to the same woods the next day, the same path, the same view. You met him again. Your one and only. The Knight in shining armour, stratch that, Your Knight in shining armor. The one that would save you from a treacherous, evil dragon like those cliché moments. You were happy, extremely happy and excited to see his handsome, chiseled face. You stood there, day dreaming about his luscious soft lips, his shining bright brown eyes that's brighter than the stars in the midnight sky, his handsome smile that shines through all the darkness in the world. You were in love.

You ran towards him, waving your hands around like the idiot you are. You suddenly stop. The one and only. Your one and only was with another woman. The moment you saw them together, your mind filled with ways to commit homicide.

"Hey Y/N" Donkey popped up next to you, the both of you hid behind a bush and watched. "Hey Donkey, who's she?" You whispered to the fucker. "Who?" he looked closer and smiled, "Ayo that's lil shawty Fiona". You slapped the little shithead. He looked at you in shock. "Sorry, I wanted to do that for a long time."

(Bruh Donkey rn : 🧍‍♀️)

The both of you got up, walked towards Shrek. You pout and avoided eye contact with him. "This is Fiona. My wife." Shrek introduced.

~~~~                                                    End of chapter 2
~~~~