Credits and My Characters

Hello. Before I start this story, I would like to say that i do not own this idea.  The main plot belongs to ShadowDemon_1  . I just made some tweaks. Since she/he/they hasnt finished hers/his/theirs, i hope that our endings will be different.

Characters

Chikara Yūki (prefers to be called Chi)
Quirk: Solar Energy.
Quirk Details: She can absorb sunlight and release it in blasts of pure light.
Looks: Glowing white hair (her hair is where she stores most of the sunlight) with bangs and straight long hair. Lilac eyes with a little nose. She has a Skin Graph (somewhere where surgeons take skin to place it somewhere else) on her left thigh. 3rd degree burn on her left foot. Her foot has many scars from surgery and she can not put to much weight on it. She has to use a crutch.
Best Friends: Mina and Kaminari. She's apart of the BakuSquad.
Enemy: Todoroki. She has Pyrophobia (fear of fire) and Todoroki makes "fun" of her for that. Not to major, just little comments but Chikara hates it.
Miraculous: Wolf
Miraculous Details. Her miraculous is a headband. Her kwami's name is Kesho. Her transformation words are: Kesho, Let's go hunting! and: Kesho, Back off!
Special move: When she says "Full Moon" Her shield can produce a beam of moonlight.

Mizu Kaiyo
Quirk: Water Manipulation
Quirk Details: Can control water.
Looks: Wavy cyan hair with streaks of Purple in her fringe. Golden eyes. Is always seen with a white and blue cap. It's rumoured that it was her sisters before she died.
Best Friends: Koda and Tokoyami. She is apart of no sqaud. (just by looking at her friends you know she's the quiet type-)
Enemy: Toga. She was the one who killed her sister.

All the Miraculous's were made based off of the students quirks who volunteered to help. Mina, Bakugo, Tsuyu, Chikara and Jiro.

Mina: Platypus
Name: Cassette
Miraculous: Belt

Bakugo:Leopard
Name: Vitto
Miraculous: Arm Band

Tsuyu:Frog (duh 😂)
Name:Konuu
Miraculous: Hairtie

Jiro: Penguin
Name:Twissy
Miraculous: Choker

400 words! Anyways that's all. Bye bye