We Are Going To PARIS?!!

"Good Morning Mr Aizawa!" Chanted the famous Class 1-A.

"Good Morning." Mumbled the Homeroom teacher. "Alright. Todays class is canceled."

"Wait why??!" Questioned the Class rep, Tenya Iida.

"We are going to visit a city for the next 2 months. Mainly because there has been a villain who is draining the hero's energy. The hero's have become slow and tired." Said Aizawa

"But shouldn't there be other Pro Heros coming to help them? Why us?" Questioned Midoriya.

"It is a quirkless city. Nobody knows what quirks are there. The villain and hero's have something other than quirks. They are called Miraculous's."

"What do these Miraculous's do?" Asked Jiro

"They 'transform' the user into a suit with powers when they say some words. They have a special "move" which they can only do once. Nobody knows there identity's." Explained
Aizawa

"And we will help them with our quirks?" Asked Uraraka

"No. Since it is a quirkless city, quirks are impossible to use. The lack of quirks triggers something in your mind which dramatically weakens your quirk."

"What about mutant quirks?" Shouted Chikara Yūki

"We will have a 'magical' pin for students with mutant quirks. And try being quieter"

"Will Chikara get one?" Asked Kaiyo

"Why do you think that?"

"She has glowing hair. I don't think that's normal. But since that's where she stores sunlight, will it stop glowing because of her quirk being deactivated or is it considered a mutant aspect?"

"Jeez Mizu, Stop with the big words!" Joked Mina

"Sorry Mina. It just interests me."

"For your questions, i'm afraid i don't have the answer. We will give her a pin and see if it does anything." Said Aizawa

"Anyways," Started Yaomomo "Which city are we going to?"

"Paris" Aizawa yawned

There was quiet.

"We are going to Paris?"  That one question set off a chatter as loud as Present Mic

"I need to buy new clothes!"
"PARIS?!"
"I've always wanted to go to Paris"
"I need to takes notes on how the hero's fight with these 'Miraculous's'"
"If we get free time i'm going to go sightseeing!"
"Everyone silence!"
"SHUT IT FOUR EYES!"

"Talk about what you are going to bring, I don't care. Go pack your clothes and accessories. Remember we are staying there for 2 months. I'm going to sleep" Mumbled Aizawa

All the girls except Kaiyo and Chikara ran out of the classroom, some being dragged by there friends.
Kaiyo slowly began to get up.
"Do you need help getting to dorms Yūki?"
"Nah, i'm fine! Thanks for offering though!"
"Ok. Your welcome"

Mizu left with a bow.

'I wish she could be less formal. We would be friends it that was the case' Chikara thought.

When Yūki entered her room, she immediately packed her creams and garments. She had to cream her foot everyday at lunchtime so it wouldn't get dry. It was important that it didn't get dry, otherwise, it would start blisting and swelling.

Garments were these tight pieces of fabric that she had to keep on her foot at all times, except when she's in water. She had all different colours for these fabrics. Right now she was wearing a bright pink one with dolphin designs all over it. She hated them, because it was a huge disadvantage to her and her hero career, but making them colourful was nice atleast.

She proceed to pack all of her jumpers, shirts, shorts, and 5 of her favourite dresses.
'You never know. Maybe someone will ask me out in Paris?'

At that moment Mina came barging into her dorm and helped her pack the rest of her suitcase.

"Why do you want me to pack so fast?! We have the entire day to pack!" Screamed Chikara as Mina picked her up and brought her out to the couches. She dumped her on the couch and Chikara saw all of the girls, including Mizu.

Mizu saw her staring.
"They dragged me out here aswell. I'm not here in my own accord"

"Ok!" Said Mina " We have a mission!"
"What mission?" Asked Momo
"Is it a match making mission?!" Jumped Hagakure
"Yes it is!!" Screamed Mina"

"Could you be quieter please? And i have no business here. I don't care for 'Love'" Mizu yawned.

"But do you wanna know who it is?!" Cried Mina
"If you must" Muttered Mizu
"Kirishima and Bakugo!"

"OMG! Yes!!" Screamed Chikara

"How are we going to do it?" Questioned Jiro

"I have a plan." Stated Mizu

"What is it?" Asked Tsuyu

"Ok so..."

And that's a wrap on the first one! I know this is a MLB X MHA but i adore KiriBaku and i just had to add it. This will also have Lukanette. I haven't seen any good Lukanette fanficton, so i wanted to make my own. Thanks for reading! If you want to know how many words this is (because i am proud of the amount for my first proper chapter) it is 835 words. Bye!