Untitled Part 7

As Sofia and Amber made their way down James joined them. They talked a little till they reached the ballroom. The announcement was made they all went down the stairs, the 3 went in different directions, talked to others. 

While Sofia was walking around with a small smile on her face she didn't know that Hugo was following her, around. Sofia all of a sudden was attacked by something big and blue, something that breathes fire, "Crackle!" 

Said Sofia as she fell to the floor. 

"Sofia I missed you so much," Crackal said jumping up and down. "I missed you too,"Sofia said shifting Crackal so she could get up when 

"Sofia I'm so sorry I was trying to find you when Crackal just started running." It was Vivian, Vivian said all of this while helping Sofia up. "It's all right Viv, I missed you too," Sofia said giving Vivian a huge hug. 

They take for a while till Hugo approached them, Sofia looked in Hugo's direction with sadness and anger in her eyes, 

"Common Viv let's go," Sofia said pulling Vivian away from Hugo before she could even talk to him. 

"But why." 

"I'll tell you later," Sofia replied t Vivian. 

Hugo caught Sofia's hand, "I just want to know why you did what you did? Sofia, you know I love you and I thought you did too, so pl.." Before Hugo could complete Sofia cut him off. "Hugo I did not do it, whatever you saw or whoever you saw wasn't me. And I thought you knew me better than that." Sofia pulled her hand away from Hugo's grip and dragged Vivian away and Crackal followed them glaring at Hugo. 

Hugo stood there thinking what Sofia had just said. She didn't do it. "I told you she didn't and I have proof." Said Maya from behind holding 2 pictures. 

"What do you mean?" Hugo asked as he took the pictures. One was the late book where Sofia's name was written a few minutes before the class was supposed to end. and the second was a picture of Sofia in a pink dress wearing heels kissing Alex. 

"But Sofia hates heals" Said Hugo. Exactly dufus" said Maya. "She only wears heels when she has to go to balls." Said, Amber 

"Amber?" Hugo asked, "I have to force Sofia to wear heals during balls." Amber said. "Hi Amber," Maya said "Hello Maya" Amber replied. 

Amber shot Hugo a look and went away. "Told you, We just need to find who did it," Said Maya snatching the pictures away from Hugo and going to find Ben to show him this." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Some weeks had passed Sofia hardly spoke to anybody but Maya at school, Hugo, Ben, and Maya was still trying to figure out who framed Sofia. 

When one day finally the truth was out. 

It was lunch Maya got Sofia out of the music room to the lunch hall, and when they reached there was a huge crowd around a few people. Maya and Sofia pushed past and went forward, only to see Hugo and Ben yelling at someone.

"How could you frame Sofia like that.??" Hugo said yelling at a girl.

Sofia heard this and continued to listen.

"Because I love you and my plan would have worked." Said the girl and it was Kate. "Well I don't love you I love Sofia." Said Hugo 

"Well what's so great about her, she's not even a real princess." Said Kate. "And if you truly loved Sofia you would have believed her when she kept telling you she didn't do it."   

Hugo went red he didn't believe her, "Well she'll forgive me I know she will." Said Hugo.

"Why don't you find out she's right there behind you." Said Kate smirking pointing at Sofia. 

Sofia was looking at Hugo and Kate, and she just nodded her head and turned around to leave, the other students made way for her. 

They knew what she was doing was right. "Sofia wait," said Hugo he grabbed Sofia's hand. 

"Let it go Hugo." Said Sofia. 

"Sofia I am so sorry." Said Hugo tears escaping his eyes. 

"Is that it?" Sofia asked. 

"Yes," Hugo replied.

 "Well, I hope you can do much better than that, Hugo. We knew each other since I was 9 and you were 10, and I thought that you knew me better than that. Hugo, I am sorry I can't forgive you that easily, not just like that, you made me cry, and I haven't cried even once in my life except when I was 6. I'll forgive you but not that easya." Whit that Sofia pulled her hand out of Hugo's grip again and left.

"She didn't forgive you." Said Kate smirking. "I'll show her that I am really sorry," Hugo said. He too left to find Sofia again.

................................................................................................................................................................That's it, for now, please comment on different ways for Hugo to try to get Sofia to forgive him I already have on the rights a song.  

Hope you all like my work.

BTW Sofia's outfit for today