Chapter 1

•AN•
Hi guys just wanted to let you know if you are reading this I may not upload many chapters because in only doing this to relieve my boredom whilst in quarantine and please excuse my spelling mistakes but sadly this is just a filler chapter to update you about Hollys life because without it I don't think it would make much sense but other than that enjoy :)

~EDIT~
I've noticed that many people read this chapter and not read the next, i promise that next chapter is way better !! 🥺 This is just about Holly's life <3

Holly was a very normal witch, she had many friends at Hogwarts and she was in her 6th year with Fred and George. She was like family with the Weasleys because she spent most summers in the burrow running round playing pranks on Fred and George's other siblings, but most of the time it ended up with the three of them on there hands and knees cleaning up the mess that they had made but most of the time she didn't mind it because she was with her two best friends. Holly had bright green eyes with wavy ebony hair and liked to dress in very comfy cloths (mostly the twins sweaters) both Fred and George didn't mind that she borrowed them because they looked better on her than it did them but they never told her this because they never really thought of her as more than friends but that was the opposite for Holly, she always tried to ignore her slight feelings for George but they always came back to her in a rush of butterflies when he looked at her with a slight smirk on his face; she tries her best to ignore his flirty ways but every time she looks at his caramel eyes she just melts inside over and over again.
Molly has invited Holly to come spend winter break in the burrow because without her Fred and George are locked in there room all day discussing the joke shop that there going to open one day in diagon alley and this sometimes upsets her because she loves to see all her children laughing in one place, but this doesn't bother Holly because she loves to spend winter break with the Weasleys in the burrow.

Word count : 377

•AN•
Next chapter will be Holly coming to the borrow and meeting the Weasley family ect...