Chapter 13

•AN•
Sorry for not updating lately 😅
Here's a quick chapter :))

We all made our way down the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast that Molly had kindly cooked us earlier that morning, as we all entered the kitchen the mouth watering scents of bacon and eggs engulfed our noses.

"This smells delicious Molly" Amy said in awe of the banquet of food that was laid on the table.

"Thanks for cooking it mum we could have done it ourself you know" George assured his mum.

"Honestly dear its no trouble" Molly corrected her son with a grin on her face.

We all pulled out our chairs and sat down, Amy and Alex sat either side of me and Fred and George sat across from us.

"What time did you get here?" I asked Alex.

"Well we used flu powder to get here at nine o'clock and we went strait upstairs to wake you guys up."

We all started piling food up on out plates that Molly kindly placed on the table; I picked up three slices of bacon, two eggs and a slice of toast. I noticed that Fred looked uncomfortable when he was eating his breakfast so I asked him what was wrong...

"You okay Freddie?"

"Yeh just a bit tired" Fred looked down at the table and looked back up at me, I immediately recognised that this was the place that Fred caught me and George kissing last night. A hot flush invaded my face causing my cheeks to turn bright red, all the rest of my friends were talking about how they needed to get some school supplies from Diagon alley; I needed to get a new quill and some new books for when we go back.

Time had flew by and we all finished breakfast and sat down on the sofa, Alex and Amy sat with me on the sofa and Fred and George sat down on the two arm chairs.

"What do you guys want to do today?" Fred asked.

"I don't mind" I responded.

"Same" Amy and Alex said at the same time.

"I know, why don't we go outside and build a snowman" George suggested and looking at us for approval.

"Thats a great idea Georgie" I responded back.

Everybody got dressed into some warm clothing and put gloves and a hat on, Molly had sorted out a spare room for Alex and Amy to stay in until we all go back to Hogwarts after Winter break had finished.

"Last one out the door smells like a stinky sock!" Alex shouted at the top of her lungs.

We all ran through the living room towards the kitchen door before Ginny shouted from upstairs...

"Don't forget about us, we will meet you out there!"

As we ran through the door a white world appeared around us, there must at least be 2 foot of snow covering the fields surrounding the burrow. I could her my friends laughing as we ran away from the kitchen door, Alex and Amy was holding hands and running into a big pile of snow with Fred following closely behind but George was nowhere to be seen. A snowball hit me in the back of the head causing me to stop in my tracks and turn around to see who threw it, George was stood there rolling another snowball in his hand.

"You little..." Another snowball hit me in the stomach before I could finish.

I bent down as fast as I could and picked up a hand full of snow and began rolling it into a ball shape, I threw it as hard as I could towards George and it hit him in the middle of his chest but he didn't even flinch at the sudden force.

"Nice throw missy" George said rolling another snowball in his hand.

I could see a smirk slowly start to appear on his face, I knew exactly what he was going to do so I began running towards Fred for safety from his younger brother. I could hear George slowly catching up to me...

"FREDDDD" I shouted at the top of my lungs hoping he could hear me.

There was a massive pile of snowballs on the floor that Amy, Alex and Fred were making for when the others came out the house, I ran behind Fred and grabbed his broad shoulders to block George from getting near me.

"Holly what in Merlins bears are you doing" Fred asked.

George was stood in front of Fred with a smirk on his face waiting for Fred to move.

"Fred can you move please" George asked his older brother.

"NO FRED DON'T MOVE" I shouted burying my face in his back.

"Sure thing" Fred responded with a grin on his face.

Fred moved allowing George to throw the snowball at me, It hit me in my left shoulder causing me to fall on to a big pile of snow; the snow covered all of my body except my head and legs which were stuck up in the air. Fred and George were laughing at me so loud that Amy and Alex came to see what we was doing.

"What are you...HAHA" Alex stopped mid way through her sentence and burst into a loud laughter.

"Merlins beard Holly are you okay?" Amy asked as she ran over to me to pull me out the snow.

She grabbed my hands and pulled me as hard as she could, luckily I was able to push myself out of the snow and stand on my feet. Snow was covering all of my torso; I brushed the majority of the snow off before turning to George.

"Don't worry ill get you back" I tapped him in the chest with my index finger and stared into his eyes.

Loud bangs came from inside the Burrow, we all watched Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Harry burst through the kitchen door and start running towards us.

•AN•
See you next time:)

•AN• See you next time:)