Chapter 3

AN•
Sorry for not writing lately i've been abit busy but welcome into Mollys kitchen :)

As I was making my way to Ginny's room I could hear the twins giggling downstairs, I rolled my eyes and proceeded to climb the wooden stairs.

I could remember the time me Fred and George would run down these stairs away from their older brother Bill after we had just turned his hair pink but it soon wore off after a couple of hours.

As I approached Ginny's door I also remembered the times that me and Ginny used to play with dolls on her bedroom floor, she always used to have the doll with the pink dress and I used to have the one with the orange dress.

"Knock knock" I mumbled at the door as It swung open nearly hitting me in the face.

"I was wondering when you would decide to come and say hello" ginny said into the crook of my neck as we gave each other a bone crushing hug.

"Molly asked me to come and say dinner was ready" I said with a hint of excitement in my voice.

"Well we better get going" Ginny grabbed my hand and we started running down the stairs but when we got to Ron's room she decided to bang loudly in the centre of the door.

"Oi dinner is ready looser" She yelled at the door.

Ron's hair was messy like he just woke up, he looked kind of cute with his hair draped down barely covering his eyes.

Ginny proceeded to grab my hand as we ran down the last flight of stairs.

George tapped the base of the seat in between him and Fred with a slight smirk on his face gesturing for me to come and sit, gosh that boys smile will be the end of me I thought to myself as I approached the two read heads.

I sat down as the plates and cutlery came flying towards us and stat neatly in front of our seats, I saw that Molly was rushing around trying to serve all the food so I decided to get up and help her.

George gave me a look of confusion at first but when he realised what I was doing he got up and started to help too, he walked up to me as I stared into his caramel eyes and he took the bowl of potatoes out of my hand and placed them on the table as well as the other food.

As he put the last few things down on the table but I couldn't help notice how good he looked in his Gryffindor jumper and his grey joggers, I shook my head to clear my mind and walked to my chair and sat down.

Immediately people started putting food on there plates and a rush of conversations started flooding the room. Arthur, Molly and Ron were having a conversation about quidditch. Bill and Percy were talking about god knows what and me, Fred, George and Ginny were talking about Muggles.

"I don't get how muggles can remember how to work all that technology" Ginny shared to the rest of the group

I stood up to get the spoon to scoop a pile of mashed potatoes onto my plate but as I did so George grabbed my thigh signalling me to sit down so he could get me a scoop.

I smiled at him to say thank you as he reached over to get the spoon, but I noticed that he still had his hand on my thigh tightly squeezing. One million thoughts ran through my head but the main on was...

Does he feel the same way about me that I feel about him?

He placed the potatoes on my plate, his hand not leaving the potion it was in before.

"Thanks Georgie" I said and gave him a weak smirk and he smiled back

"Amazing them muggles are" Fred said carrying on the conversation.

George's hand was slowly rising towards my heat but suddenly stopped and gave my thigh a squeeze, his eyes and ears not coming out of the conversation we was all having.

I could feel my core tighten as a rush over butterflies rushed all over my body making an unforgettable sensation linger in my stomach, I wasn't paying any attention to the conversation now I was just focusing on George's touch but then suddenly I heard someone's voice call my name.

"Holly what do you think?" Fred said staring into my eyes and my face went bright red.

"Ummm yeh" was all I managed to squeeze out immediately regretting saying anything to him.

"What so you think that me and George should dye our hair brown?" Fred said with confusion on his face.

"No no don't dye your hair brown" I spoke with a tone of persuasion in my voice.

"I love your hair the way it is" I added trying to back up the other thing that I had said.

"Okay Hollys opinion is final, I like my hair the way it is anyway" Fred spoke to the rest of our group.

I heard George giggle next to me, he knew exactly why I wasn't listening but his hand still remain on my thigh. I nudged him with my foot under the table which soon made him shut up.

"What's so funny George" Ginny asked

"Nothing just remembered something funny" George said as he looked at me and winked

Dinner came to an end and we all helped clear away the dishes and made our way to the stairs.

George leaned down to me and whispered something in my ear...

"I should do that more often" George said to me giving me a wink and grabbed my hand as we all started waking up the stairs.

Word count : 1035

AN
What a chapter that was ;) if you have any requests in what happened next just drop a comment and your wish shall come true and also how many times would you like me to update because I don't know how many people are actually liking this story so far. But till next time we meet "Mischief Managed":)

 But till next time we meet "Mischief Managed":)