New Year's special

"Here some music while you read"

"Happened a year before the events of the story" 

It the 31st of December of the year 2220 before the events of the story. All Earth Space Defense ships are gathering in various main bases to celebrate new year after the world was ravaged by a deadly pandemic "Little more on that later" with most of the ships have been returning to regular duty and many are celebrating to a better year. 

At B.A.N.B official name HMNB Galaxy home base of the European Galactic Fleet it was about 9:34 PM everyone was hanging about. FS Jean Bart Battleship of the Forces navales galactiques françaises along with her fellow French ships were enjoying themselves. She was walking around seeing the Scot ships getting drunk as hell she ran into HMS King George V.

King George V: Champagne...?

Jean Bart: Oui..."Taking it"

King George V: So how is your evening Jean Bart?

Jean Bart: Oh well i'm well

King George V: Your brother still teasing you?

Jean Bart: Every since Napoleon came online Richelieu has been all over me i'm just happy he is not he.. "Someone bumps into him" hey!

Cristóbal Colón: Oops sorry amigo

As the two men were talking King George V was approached by supercarrier HMS Baron.

Baron: Hey KG5 oh hello Jean Bart

Jean Bart: Bonsoir, Monsieur le Baron

King George V: Yes Baron what is it?

Baron: Have you seen Victory i have to deliver a present to her from Old Ironsides here

King George V: She's currently on the helm of the base you'll fined her there

Baron: Thank you...."As he leaves"

King George V: Anyway so who else is here?

Jean Bart: My sister Jean-François (After French privateer Jean-François de La Roque de Roberval) um.. Richelieu, Clemenceau and Gascogne are in America Charles De Gaulle is here along with Paris, Dunkerque, Escargot, and almost everyone

King George V: Good man....

Then his sister Jean-François tapped him on the shoulder.

Jean Bart: Qu'est-ce que c'est, sis ?" What is it sis?"

Jean-François: Mmph Bro vous devez goûter ces sandwiches que grand-mère Belfast a fait là-bas si bon...en voici un qui fonctionne vraiment pour nous, les corsaires "Mmph Bro you gotta taste these sandwiches that Grandma Belfast made there so good...here try one really works for us Privateers"

Jean Bart: "Tastes"  Hmmm pas mauvais "Hmmm not bad" also i see your Scotsmen and women are enjoying themselves "Looking at them"

The Scots were drunk as hell taking in gallons of whisky.

Braveheart: H....Lah...ahah.."More drunk noises"

Glasgow:K,,,....

King George V: Oh dear....