❀[005]❀

The sheets brushed against your sides as you softly breathed in your sleep, the sound resonated throughout your room like an eternal lullaby. The feeling of the sheets against your bare skin was amazing so soft, so comfortable!~ You snuggled deeper into the sheets then scooted closer to the nice warm feeling that pressed against your skin. It was also soft, so soft. Although, It didn't exactly feel like blanket.

Your sleepy haze made you easily brush off the thought. You began drifting back to sleep listening to soft breathing... You squinted your eyes and tenced up when warm hot breath hit the back of your neck. That feeling on your back was hot skin pressed against your own, you suddenly realized what was going on.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

You jumped out of bed, hitting the ground before whipping around to see a sleepy eyed male. You scanned him up and down looking at his features. Those soft yellow colored eyes at looked to welcoming, that hair that was absolutely shimmering with good health not to mention that soft blonde color. He stared at you confused, rubbing the tired out if his eyes.

"WHO ARE YOU!? WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?" You grabbed your table lamp and pointed it at him threateningly.

".....wha, what?" He murmured, quietly.

"I, uh, WHO ARE YOU?"

"..Um, you brought me here, I don't know what your talking about" You shook your head and swung the cheap plastic table lamp around to scare him, it didn't work. He just looked at you as if you were insane.

"Y/n? Honestly, are you okay-"

B O N K

"OW, WHY'D YOU HIT ME!?"

"STALKER! STALKERRR! HELP, HEeEElLP, THERE'S A STRANGE HOT BOY IN MY BED AND HE KNOWS MY NAME"

You bashed the cheap plastic over his head again, it didn't exactly do much besides make that hollow noise that plastic water bottles make when you dink people with them. He growled at you while you dinked him with it again. He ripped the cheap plastic lamp directly from your hands and tossed it aside like it was nothing then gave you a slightly irritated expression.

"...."

"...."

"...why are you in my house, in my bed?"

"[Y/n]... You literally brought me here-"

"OH MY GOD... THERE'S A WEIRDO IN MY BED! HELP!"

You turned your heel and took off, slamming your bedroom door open and rushing down the stairs. Aether sighed out rubbing the bridge of his nose, out of stress. He followed not even talking the stairs but just jumping down then rushing to tackle you. You screeched trying to get out of the way but failed terribly.

He pushed you down to the floor, pinning you against the cold surface. He shifted a bit until he was sitting on the crook of your back, watching you writhe and squirm underneath him, "Will you let me talk?"

You stopped squirming, looking him up and down. You nodded silently, observing his every move like a hawk, he did the same. He finally sighed and got a moment to catch his breath, "Thank you, [Y/n], Do you seriously not recognize me? I've been watching you for a while and--"

"STALk-" He clamped his soft hands over your mouth, letting you growl and bite into them like some feral beast. You trashed even more not liking your mouth covered in the slightest but you also got to thinking, Why do literally none of your neighbors give a fuck? Time to invest into moving somewhere else or closer to Catherine.

"I'm Aether, [Y/n]."

"MmM?" He eyed you cautiously before letting his hand go slowly,
"Who? I've never met no damn Aether in my entire miserable life"

"O-oh, Did I never tell you my name? Guess I was so caught up with meeting you that I never introduced myself. I'm Aether... I've been communicating with you, Do you remember?"

"oooohhh, get off me."

He slowly got off watching as you wobbled to your feet and slowly took off back to your bedroom. You didn't have your back facing him while doing so you just watched him until he left your line of sight. He let out a stressed out sigh and followed you, standing outside you door. He gently knocked on the door waiting for a response. You shuffled around the room looking for clothing considering he just sat on you, when you only had undergarments on.

He sat outside the door patiently waiting for you to get out. You gulped staring at the door like it was your doom. The moment you stepped foot out there you'd have to deal with  him. You grabbed the handle, slowly turning it to see the boy again. He smiled looking at your now somewhat calm expression.

"Are you okay?" He asked, tilting his head with you clenched the sleeves of your sweater.

"Yeah, I am. I'll see you to the door now"

"No, You won't. Can we have a civil conversation? Your more frustrating then trying to control a hilichurl"

"A what?"

"Nevermind, Just let me talk, please?"

"Alright but don't do anything sketchy. I'm watching you!" You glared at him, pointing your fingers at your eyes then at him, "I'll go make tea while you explain yourself, It better be a good reason."

"Oh, trust me, it is."