Prayer For Peace Over Worry

Heavenly Father,

I come to you in Your Son Jesus name asking you to please forgive me for allowing worry and anxiety to take root in my life. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against the spirit of fear, oppression, and depression; and I declare, and decree that I do not have a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. I will not allow the enemy to rob me of my peace anymore. I will trust in Your word. I surrender my will to You and you alone. I give You complete control, and I recognize You are greater than any fear my mind can conceive. Oh Father, by worrying I am displaying an obvious lack of faith, and I know without faith it is impossible to please You. Father, it is my desire to please you in all that I do. So right now I give You the weight of the world that I have taken on my shoulders, and I place it all in Your hands; I cast all my cares upon You, because I know You care for me.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I bind and cast out every anxious and worrisome thought out of my life, and I bind my heart, my soul and my mind to the Holy Spirit. I ask you to please let Your mind be in me as it is in Christ Jesus. I take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ, and I lose the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding that would guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus into my life. Oh Lord, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Father, You promise to keep me in perfect peace, if I keep my mind on you, and if I trust in You. I make this my declaration to You; I will fix all my thoughts on You because I trust in You. Thank You Father for delivering me from worry and for binding, every stronghold of the enemy coming against me and casting them out. Lord, I thank You for allowing me to rest in this confidence knowing You are for me and with me. And knowing You are for me and with me, I know there is nothing I will face today that You cannot see me through. I know there is no power greater than You. I can rest in Your arms because there is nothing strong enough to come against me and succeed. I praise You for this victory, and for Your divine peace that floods my soul. In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen.