Trust In Me Completely

I AM calling you to trust in Me completely. It is time you stop listening to the lies of the enemy, and stop repeating the lies he whispers in your ears. When he tells you he is in control of your situation, and that I will not heal your body, turn a deaf ear to him. You know what he is telling you isn’t in My word. I understand it is hard for you to believe for your healing when you are in pain. However, how will you receive your healing if you do not believe when you pray? Claim your healing by faith in My name.

You have come so far, what causes you to doubt Me now? I know you do not understand My ways. My ways are so much higher than your ways. That’s why I said to trust Me; lean on Me, acknowledge Me, and I will direct your paths. So, why not lean on Me, and allow Me to guide you through this? Give this to me, I can handle it. Do not allow your daily trials to cause you to lose focus. I want you to look past them and realize that I AM doing a new thing in you.

I AM purifying your heart, and in the process, I AM pulling up to the surface all the impurities that were lying dormant. I am removing the things even you forgot about. Let Me have control, and know that I will do a good thing in you. Trust Me, I will complete the work I started in you. I will make you whole. It will be done in My timing. Your life will be a testimony to others of My faithfulness to those who endure until the end. Remember, it is the fire of My love, and it will not harm you. Trust in Me Completely, it will be all right.

Meditate on My Word: Pro. 3:5-6

My Prayer Confession, Thank you Lord for teaching me to trust in You completely. Yes, Lord it has been hard to believe I am healed when I feel the pain still in my body. I know the enemy wants me to confess I have not been healed, but praise Your Holy Name; I am going to stand and confess the word of the Lord over my life. In the Name of Jesus, no longer will I confess doubt. I am praising You in advance for my healing; I am praising You as I take my medicine, and claiming by Your stripes I am healed!!!