First Sight

Hello! 🙂

🎄🍻🎄🍻🎄🍻🎄🍻🎄🍻🎄🍻🎄🍻

Love at first sight? That's the most ridiculous thing Yibo heard from his friends. How can you fall in love on just one meeting right? That's plain stupid.

But Fate was aching to prove Yibo wrong.

~~~~~~

Yibo huffed for the nth time on his seat. He was supposed to be chilling at home with his legos or playing skateboard but nope he was stuck here because of the stupid bet. Its just that he didn't expect Seungyeon to be that good on playing Basketball, he remembered how clumsy his bestfriend who kept tripping but seeing him play and dribble the ball last week shocked him. Maybe he was been playing when he went back to Korea which made Yibo a sore loser.

Its just a simple bet actually proposed by their leader and since Yibo always won whenever they bet on something he immediately agreed and he miss playing basketball. The consequence is not that terrible, if he lose that he never expected he did, he will join his members to attend a concert of X-Nine. Simple right? Simple if he just won.

And given Yixuan, their leader was actually friends with X-Nine's leader the whole UniQ is required to be here and show support to the other group. His members agreed to join, that only leave Yibo which is unexpectedly have a day off on the same date as the event. A great opportunity for Yibo to make friends and go out to meet new people, not be stuck with his skateboards and motorcycles  and legos, again according to the great Yixuan.

"Cmon stop frowning. Can you at least show you're a little happy about being here?" Seungyeon whispered.

"I'm not happy being here tho." Yibo said with an obvious scowl on his beautiful face. The members just shook their heads already used on how cold and straightforward their maknae is. Years past, Yibo made his own name with his great talent and also received a title of The Cold Prince of the Industry but they know better, he's still their stubborn and spoiled maknae. They spent too many years being on a group so they already knew how to read each other inside and out.

Back to the situation on hand, the venue was massive and packed with fans. He knew this group is famous since he heard their names from here and there but he don't care. He actually don't care on a lot of things. He's busy with his own career to care about other's business. He saw them once tho, on one event where they're both invited to perform but due to Yibo's hectic schedule he didn't spare glance or went to greet them for he was running to leave the place just after his performance. And now, it looks like he will be forced to know them and interact with them.

Again thanks to the great Yixuan.

He feels like he's sitting here forever and he's starting to get bored, thinking his previous legos need to be built, oh boy he can't wait to go home. He pulled out his phone and decided to play some games when the loud music boomed.

He was startled for a second, looking up and saw the said group, all standing on the stage already singing their opening song. He gave it to them, they have great vocals but again that doesn't mean he is happy about being here. So he looked back down on his phone ignoring the loud cheers from the crowd and a nudge from Wenhan beside him asking him to watch. He know he's being rude but that's how he is. Deal with it. Actually he was already planning to leave, maybe on the middle of the concert, at least he attended right? And the bet didn't specifically stated he needs to stay until the concert ended.

So he just put his full attention on his phone waiting for his chance to finally leave, tapping rapidly on some game hes playing  no one can distract him not even the booming cheer and music around him.