[OC -TFP] Hazard

{: Theme Song - Lonely Together by Avicii & Rita Ora :}

{: Hazard - Formally known as Blue, due to the amount of blue she was born with -until her unstable nature was recognised and her unfortunate predicament. She now bears her original name as a nickname of sorts, a cover-up if you would.

{: Femme - A young female -a little younger then Bumblebee- wolfi-con (wolf-like cybertronian: picture Steeljaw from RiD or a transformer with wolf ears and tail)

————————-

{: Faction - New Autobot
{: Function - Medic. She previously worked in the Cybertronian mines, serving as a mobile medic for those too far from the surface to gain actual medical attention.
{: Rank - Medic in Training, working under CMO Ratchet.

{: Optic Colour/s - Both optics are a deep navy blue like the ocean's of Earth, with white flecks to match the water theme.
{: Build/Shape - Stoutly built, even distribution of mass all round, her tail is a little longer and thicker towards the tip while her ears are just a little larger.
{: Height - She is just a little shorter then Arcee, her ears and tail make her appear bigger.

{: Physical Appearance - Hazard sports a unique paint job, utilising her new name to the fullest with a very dull mixture of yellows, greens and reds, a far cry from her unseen mesh below which consisted of different blue tones, now coated heavily in an unforgiving red to mask any presence of her past. Her primary colour would be a dull yellow that bordered on being classed as green with highlights and tones of green marking foreign patterns that seemed to fade into the yellow just as they stood out from it. A deep red marked out all the small scratches and cuts, each cut -new and old- bore the same paint-filled process in addition to the large medical symbol that stretched across her chassis.

{: Alt-mode - A modified Hummer military ambulance -being a little bit smaller than normal in size and shape. ( See below -I'm aware it's Ratchet from Bayverse- but picture Hazard's paint scheme/shape and fit it into the TFP universe )

 ( See below -I'm aware it's Ratchet from Bayverse- but picture Hazard's paint scheme/shape and fit it into the TFP universe )

————————-

{: Personality - Naturally timid. Always appears skittish, especially in crowds or when she's the focus of attention. Shy but very friendly, she makes friends easily as she -as her friends say- "appears to stand out in a crowd when they need a friend". Despite being nervous and shaky most of the time, she changes in a "medical model" -if you will- when her skills are required and she gains confidence in such mode. Quite clingy with close friends, she doesn't like being alone in fear that she'd get left behind. Selfless in her actions towards others despite the fact such respect won't always be returned.

{: Backstory - Hazard, or Blue as she was named in her beginnings, was born to an unloving carrier who abandoned her sparkling to escape her problems. She was found by a slightly overcharged overseer leading a unit of miners back to their mining operation, the mining unit took her in and raised her despite the rough conditions. Skip along a few vorns and Hazard -newly named- found herself training slightly more experienced medics in servos-on lessons and she enjoyed her newfound place as mining was for the young wolfi-con femme.
When the war finally reached the mining operation she was now living in, the Decepticons were offering some much but it's wasn't what Hazard wanted, she had heard the rumours of the Autobots and knew she would -if she had to- join their cause instead. Medics, of any kind, were needed by both fractions, and while the Autobots didn't seem pressed to gather the dwelling medical personnel the 'Cons issued many requests, offered pleasantries many crazed, all in exchange of medics. This changed Hazard's life dramatically as she found herself fleeing the mines as desperate cybertronian attempted to catch her, she escaped for a good long while, rescuing a wounded cyberwolf -Collision- who bonded with her as a life-long friend and companion, until she was caught and throw on a crumbling prison ship set for the warship Nemesis.

{: Deepest Fears - Losing Collision. Being unable to help someone in need. Loneliness. The dark. Crowds and loud noises. Her true worth being realised by her friends -the deep set fear of everyone leaving as her carrier did.
{: Favourite Things - Collision's cuddles. Energon pops/sticks ( imagine lollipop but energon ). Her tail. Tickle fights -since she's still a sparkling at heart.

{: Opinion on Earth - Likes the woodlands and forests. Adores all the organic creatures -not so much humans. Finds human culture to be similar to Cybertron's -doesn't like that aspect so much, in regards to the wide-ranging disputes she has read about on things like Animal Rights, Inequality and such topics.

{: Quotes —
' Don't expect to get what you give. Just give and slowly they'll get back to you when they understand what you've given them '
' Nobody will ever be able to give what everyone wants, life doesn't work that way. Never has, never will '
' I'm scared because I have every right to be '