16

Dave in the mm

Dave's p.o.v

"hey, ma how was shopping with the girls ?" I asked my mother on the phone while looking over my documents in my office "it was was wonderful! We had a great time, but sadly didn't get a dress for the wedding" she said disappointed, I chuckled "don't worry y'all would get a gorgeous dress for my baby girl next time" she laughed "yes we'll go to a bigger and better boutique my daughter gon break peoples necks" she said excitedly.

I shook my head smiling "where are y'all now still at the boutique with the girls ?" "No, actually I'm with Mya's mother we're hanging out together after we left the girls at the boutique I thought they'll be home by now" I scrunched my eyebrows where the fuck could they be? I thought to myself "aye momma I'll talk to you later" "ok I love you bambino" she said "I love you too momma" I hung up and immediately called Mya's phone. Nothing I called over and over nothing, now I'm even more worried I tried calling Ari and even Jade still nothing "what the fuck why they not answering?"

I was about to call Giovanni until I heard the doorbell ring which sent some uneasiness and I took out my gun and slowly went to the door until I had my hand on the knob having it pointing at the person standing behind door "WOAH WOAH WOAH nigga what are you doing" I saw Saint backing up "sorry nigga" I said putting my gun in my pants "yea you better be sorry almost fucking killed me" I chuckled then stopped "sorry I won't do that again but something is off" "what do you mean off" he asked getting inside the house as I closed the door "Mya and them not answering their phones and I'm worried" I said going on my phone "what? No let me call Ari" he said furrowing his eyebrows calling her contact.

We both waited for the call to go through and nothing "what the fuck" "see I told you I'm calling Giovanni right the fuck now" as soon as I said that we heard the door heavily knocking on the door I rushed to open and see Giovanni in a frantic state "G what's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows "it's Mya and the girls they're in trouble and-and I don't know what happened man" he breathed out "woah slow down what do you mean something happened?" I said putting my hands on his shoulders looking at him, straight in the eyes.

"Mya called me like 30 minutes ago but it was Jade I heard gunshots in the background hearing her telling me to help them and then I heard a crash" "Fuck" said saint as he put his hands on his head "I tried locating where they were with my people and I found where they were at when I went to their location I saw Mya's car flipped and totaled but they weren't in the car at all I don't know where the fuck they're at" he said really fast.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK" I screamed out and punched my wall "aye calm down we can think of something" said Saint "how can we fucking calm down when the girls are kidnapped and we don't know where they are or who could've taken them?" Giovanni said angrily "getting fucking angry isn't going to take us anywhere what is yelling and cussing going to do my nigga ?We have to find out a solution to this shit" "he's right we have to find a solution" I said calming down Giovanni nodded his head and sat on the couch while all of us went silent thinking of a idea or something to find the girls, the I finally realized something.

"Guys come on I know how we can find the girls" I smirked both their heads snapped at my direction wondering what I was thinking "what is it ?" Saint asked grabbing his phone as we all left to the garage door to my Lambo truck "I'll tell you on the way" I said driving the warehouse

~~~~~~~

Mya's p.o.v

My head is pounding I can barely move and all I hear is mumbling voices outside, my eyes is squeezing due to the light shining on myself. Where am I ? I finally adjusted my eyes to my surroundings I'm on a bed with silk sheets underneath me "what the fuck ?" I whispered to myself, I tried to get myself up but soon fell back on the bed since my hands are tied. I try getting up I winced in pain my ankle hurts really bad I looked down and my leg is wrapped up it must've gotten messed up from the crash.