17

At the warehouse~~

Dave p.o.v

"So what's the plan? Why are we here?" Said Gio while he paced back and forth. I've brought them here because I've realized after properly proposing to Mya, the engagement ring I gave her wasn't just any ordinary engagement ring like others I had people customize this ring with a tracker just in case she get in a situation like this I just had all the tech and stuff at the warehouse.

"Chill nigga, I customized the engagement ring for Mya that has a tracking device in it so we can most likely see her location and find them" I said while typing on the computers "Nigga you're just saying that now?" Both Giovanni and Saint said at the same time.

I just sucked my teeth and kept typing on my computer. It finally led to a map I tried concentrating on the screen finding her location and boom there she is.

"The fuck, is she in fucking Texas?" Saint asked in surprise "yea she is" Giovanni said. Not far just a few states down, the they brought their asses all the way there? Well don't matter imma get there and I'm gon' get babygirl back and air that bitch out. Who the fuck is that fucking stupid? I'm putting a bullet in every fucking skull shit got me tight just thinking about the situation.

I scoffed "C'mon we loading up and taking the jet my trigger finger itching right now" they both got up "tuh me too, got me fucked up I'm killing everyfuckingbody I see" said Saint as we got out the tech room.

Giovanni just chuckled lowly "just know everybody and their fucking momma dead when I get there ion give a fuck, if I see any of them girls hurt or worse especially Mya I'm not missing no fucking shots" He said reloading his gun.

I said nothing I just kept thinking about them, about Mya. What if they're hurt or worse like Giovanni said? This made my heart sunk a little just thinking about it while reloading some guns. If any happens to Mya I'll never forgive myself.

"C'mon y'all let's go I'll notify my men for back up, but for now we gotta fucking go" they both nodded and started to follow me.

I'm coming babygirl.

~~~~~~~

Mya's p.o.v

"Don't you miss me?" he asked as he stroked my cheek I hate him so fucking much.

I quickly turned my head away from his hand, and when I did that he just chuckled at my actions I made a disgusted face this man just disgust me this nigga had the fucking audacity to fucking kidnap me and my fucking friends. It's all my fault that I got them in this situation.

"Don't turn away from babygirl I won't hurt you" as he turned my head back while stroking my cheek again.

"What do you want from me? Why put my friends in this mess?" He just laughed, I just looked at this man with my eyebrows scrunched this nigga is fucking insane.

"What do you mean ? You're mine Mya you think you can just move on and get married to other niggas ?"

Translation: what the fuck do you think this is ?

Oh my god this nigga is delusional "Ion fucking care who your family is or who you're going to marry ain't shit gon' stop me from loving you or keeping you as my bitch" he said getting pissed off. I had bad chills coming up my spine, I'm actually scared of this man. The fact he had people purposely made us crash that almost killed us and took us to a unknown location just because he still has feeling for me is fucking scary, I've never been a situation like this my whole life.

My family always kept me protected, but my dad never taught me how to protect myself it was just for Gio and now fucking look I got kidnapped by crazy delusional ass nigga along with my friends putting them in danger.

"And about your friends they just happened to be there wrong time and wrong place, I'll figure something out what to do with them" just hearing just made me jump.

"No, please don't touch them they have nothing to do with this" I said while raising my voice.

He smirked "ok babygirl only for you" I felt a little relief.

He looked at my body and then looked down at my leg and I see he clenched his jaw and mumbled something under his breath. "I'll get someone to check out your leg it looks like it might be sprained or even broken" I didn't even realize the pain in my ankle "don't worry I'll kill anyone who did this to you during that" he said while leaving.

I let out a shaky breath I didn't realize I was holding while he was talking and observing me. I was on the verge of crying what am I gonna do?

"Mya?" I heard my name being called, I quickly looked up and seen Ari and Jade awake.

"Guys are you ok?" "Yea we heard everything what that bitch ass nigga said" Ari said cussing as Jade nodded. "That nigga is crazy and delusional the fuck he going on about ?" Jade carried on "I don't know, but we have to to escape" I said looking at my bounded wrist to the bed.

Our wrist were literally tied to the bed so I don't know how we're gonna escape.

"How are we gonna escape Mya? And If we do we don't know where we are, we don't know how many people he have guarding us or the property" Jade slightly whispered yelled.

"I know but we can wait just wait we have to try something" I argued back.

"Guys stop it we can't go back and forth with this it's not taking us nowhere" Ari intervened. And she's right arguing was doing nothing with our situation now.

I just sighed "I know we don't know what's out there, but we have to do something I know y'all are scared or and worried and I am too I want y'all safe, I want all of us safe" I said looking at them.

Jade sighed "I'm sorry for lashing out I just don't want us to get anymore shit than we already are"she sincerely apologized.

"See I got my bitches back together" said Ari brightening the situation up and we laughed a little. "But I think we can get out my bed has a nail sticking out, I can rub zip ties against the nail" Ari said rubbing her wrist together.

Me and and Jade smiled big "alright bitch well get us out" Jade said excitedly as I laughed as Ari kissed her teeth.

Little do they know the guys were 10 minutes away.

~~~~~~~

hey y'all did ya miss me 🌚

I'm sorry for going on a little hiatus 😅

Don't be mad I missed y'all and your comments 🙈

Sorry for any mistakes 💕