Chapter 1

Only a Few days have past since L'Manberg had gained their Independence from the once powerful King Dream who abdicated his throne to the traitor Alastair... now King Alastair. The President of L'Manberg, William, stands on the walls that surround his country overlooking the new nation he has successfully established. Taking in a breath of air he walks down the steps and walks down the city square. People from all sides shouting his name, yelling praises and giving thanks to their magnificent president for leading their country against the old kingdom. He raises his hand to calm the crowd.

Clearing his throat he begins to speak, "My people, you all have done a great service to your country, by helping your knights and I we have successfully managed to gain independence from the wretched King Dream and his new pawn King Alastair!"

The crowd of people cheer with joy as they finally realized that their lives under King Dream is in the past.

William quiets the crowd once again with his hand, "And with your help once again we will grow stronger! And bigger! And even more prosperous than those who tried to oppose us before! For as this new nation of L'Manberg is not like any other nation established before for we have Freedom!"

The crowd chants, "Three cheers to the man who saved us all... to WILLIAM! HIP HIP HURAY! HIP HIP HURAY! HIP HIP HURAY!"

As William thanks the crowd in the distance he sees his Vice President, Thomas, a strong but young man who is also his younger brother, clapping behind the crowd. William thanks the crowd and joins Thomas bringing him into his office.

"Thomas, how are you? Keeping out of trouble I hope?" William says, "Trying my best Will" Tommy replies. "You know these people should also be cheering for you, your actions are the only reason why we gained independence in the first place!" William stats with emotion. Thomas try's to replay but is then interrupted by their Secretary of State, Tobias, a smart and charismatic young man. He was the true backbone behind Williams genius and Thomas' bravery. Tobias speaks "William... I mean General... no wait your President now! I totally forgot Abou-" "Just speak Tobias" William interjects.
Tobias nods, " Sir, We have just received a letter from King Alastair!" William looks intensely at Tobias, "Let me see it" he opens the letter and reads it out loud.

Dear President of L'Manberg

You are hereby invited to King Alastair the Greats party tomorrow. This party is a masquerade party so do please wear a mask and bring all who you wish to bring.  Dont be late.

- King Alastair The Great

"WHAT" Thomas shouts, "Sir, you can't possibly think going to a party is a good idea, surely it is a trap, that traitor just wants to end us all for good!"
Tobias chimes in, "Well if this is just a party and we do not attend we could risk another war." "Why do you think that?" Thomas replies "Because Alastair can see it as a mockery against him or worse he can think we are ignoring him and I am sure that's would end badly." William speaks, "Tobias is right, as much as I believe this is a trap not going will do more damage then attending, we will just have to attend then, maybe you can steal one of his jewels Thomas?" Will smiles at Thomas. Thomas replies, "I'm in."

William leaves his office and is then approached by a older teen. "Ah Floris my son, how are you, wait, shouldn't you be in class!?" Will says. " Oh come now father you know I've exceeded those classes and besides I'm much more built to be a fighter than a politician." Floris chuckles, "Who said you can't be both my son, Hell look at me, a General turned President. Anyways my son tomorrow we have been invited to King Alastair palace for a party, you will have to stay." Floris looks at his father disappointed, " Oh father but why not, I can handle myself, I fought in a bloody revolution for Christ sake." William replies, "I know you can handle yourself in a fight son, but I also have seen how you handle yourself when then alcohol is flowing and lemme tell you, it's a scary sight to see." William and Floris laugh.

In the training hall Thomas and Tobias are sparring at a standstill when suddenly Thomas at an incredible speed manages to sweep Tobias off his feet. Tobias confused looks up at Thomas and says, "Where the Hell did you learn that from!?" "Ugh, a older friend taught me" Thomas says nervously. "Man he must be a good warrior" Tobias replies. "He was" Thomas says under his breath. "So Tobias... I reckon we could use this party to our advantage." "How so?" Tobias replies, "Well, We both know Alastair is just a pawn in Dreams game, so I am wondering if maybe my disks are at his castle?" Thomas says smirking at Tobias "So were gonna pull another heist huh Thomas?" "Indeed we are Sir Tubbo!" "My lord Thomas you gotta stop with that nickname!" "Oh come now, it fits you so well." Thomas laughs as Tobias shakes his head in despair.

Hello everyone that was chapter 1 of this fanfic! I hope it was satisfactory to all your expectations and please comment anything you want I really just like the interactions anyways part 2 will probs be up tomorrow so stay tuned!