Hot Topic

~words that are cursive are words at the back of her head, Enjoy!!~

DELILAHS P.O.V.

Ok erm yess!!!! THIS FOOL IS FINALLY OFFICIALY SINGLE!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!! i have a chance ^_^

oh god Delilah, BACK OFF!! he probably only kissed you because he felt bad, he doesnt like you ok? why dont you go date some one acceptable AKA dead!!!!

ugh, i pushed the thoughts to the side and snuggled into Alexs side. oh, and Jacks too!!

"Lets go do something, im BOARD!!!!!" Jack whined. I pushed him off the bed and he landed with a big thump "owie Delilah! Awex, kiss is it all better" i laughed at his childishness as Alex, or should i say Awex, got off the bed and walked over to Jack and kissed him, "AWW!! I knew Jalex existed" they both burst into laughter. 

"OH I KNOW!!!!!! LETS GO SHOPING!!!!!!!!!!!" Jack jumped up "YES!!!" 

............

"ALEX!!!!!!!!!! THIS ONE!!!" i yelled dragging him into Hot Topic "but Glamur Kills is that way!!" he leaned away from me "come on" i streached the words "ugh" he gave up "YAY!!" i squealed and ran strai to the band tees "this one and this one and th- PIERCE THE VEIL!!!!!!!!"  i droped everything in my arms and ran towards the last pierce the veil shirt, as i reached for it, another bitche decided the take it and we both grabed it at the same time.

"im sorry, but i saw it first" i gave her a smile and pulled the shirt closer to me but she didnt let go "no no, i saw it first" she pulled it towards herself "ALEX!!!! BITCH IS TAKING MY SHIRT!!!!" i gave her a death glare as i waited for Alex "bitch? im sorry, im Analise, ur bitch" i gave her a smile "no, not really, im Delilah" i looked at her arms and saw an All Time Low shirt, Alex showed up at perfect tim ing and Analises jaw droped "whats going on?" he let out a small laugh at Analises reaction "OH. MY. GOD. YOUR ALEX GASKARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he wraped his arms around my waist. As she sceamed, she loosened her grip on the shirt and i yanked it out of her hands.

"Hands off Gaskarth" i said while Jack approached behind this bitch "OMG ITS ALEX MY BEST FRIEND!!! THE SEXIEST MAN ON EARTH" Jack jumped up and down and ran to Alex. I laughed at them until i heard a bloody murder scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! JACK BARAKAT AND ALEX GASKARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG CAN I GET A PICTURE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Jack jumped into Alexs arms and they posed.

Once she was gone i picked up the shirts i droped and gave them to Alex "Asking Alexandria, Pierce The Veil, Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice And Men, were your motha fuckin All Time Low merch young lady?" i shruged "At home" he thought for a moment.

"oh, talking bout merch, were going to Warped soon and we need a merch girl who wears our merch and sells, i wan-" i cut him off "DUH YES OMG YES YAYAYAYAY, KELLIN QIUNN HERE I COME AND VIC AND AUSTIN AN-" Alex cut in "calm down, you can obsess over these guys but not with me around me ok? besides, Kellin is married" i gave him a 'i knew that' look "um, 1) its not called obsessing gaskarth, its fangirling and 2) i already knew he was married, but he is just so dreamy and his voice is so angelic and ugh!! hes just so perfect" i kept imagening in my head, i remembered the daydreams that i had about him, how i wish they came true.

"Delilah, snap out of it, hes not THAT amazing" i looked at him lokie if he were crazy "HA HA, yes he is" he shook his head "nope, hes annoying" i almost killed him in that store "KELLIN IS NOT ANNOYING!!! HE IS AMAZING, TAKE THAT BAKE ALEX!!" I pinned him down on th floor of the store and all eyes were on us "ok, ok, he is not annoying" i gave him a saticefirds smile and helped him up "jezz girl, ur crazy" i was proud of my craziness, but he had no idea i was crazy about him. His honey brown eyes, his perfect brown hair, he was sensitive sometimes, and i love how much he cares. 

"Delilah, stop daydreaming about your preciouse Kellin and help me with this stuff" im daydreaming about you, you geoges idiot "whos a georges idiot?" Jack came back from the 1D stuff "why were you looking at one direction stuff Jack?" i giggled when i asked, he shrugged "i dont know, Lou is hot" i burst out laughing "what? its true!!" i cluched my stomach, it hurt from my laughter "ok, I got your stuff Delilah, now whats so funny?" he looked back and forth from me and Jack "Jack........likes......lou......from.........One Direction!!!!!!!" i manage to get those words in between laughter. 

"Jacky, u love the singer from All Time Low more right?" Jack wraped his arms around Alex and noded "yeah babe, with lotta swag" i had a huge grin on my face and walked out of Hot Topic towards the food court. i knew exactly what swag meant for these boys, Jack posted Sex With Alex Gaskarth a few days ago, how did i know? Jack ran around the house that day (i was still invisable) yelling "SWAG!!!!!!! SEX WITH ALEX GASKARTH!!!!!!!!!"

Jack and Alex followed me to get some ice cream or something "Delilah, do u eat?" i smiled "i can stuff loads of food or go a week without eating, i wont loose weight or gain any, and i wont starve if i didny eat for a whole year and i would not be stuffed if i ate an entire city because im dead" i whispered the last part. I walked up to the ice cream cashier guy and gave him a smile "hi" i said "uh-um- Delilah?" he said a bit shaky " i looked strait at him, i recinized him, Alex came up behind me and wraped his arms around my waist again. "Delilah" the guy repeted.

oh god, i didnt expect to see him here.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§  

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess who?