Book - 21 - Kāma : Liberation

Written by Shivran86

The four purusaartha of Hinduism

Dharma
Artha
Kama
Moksha

What is Kama? Does it mean only sexual desires? Why are people still hesitant and feel uncomfortable to say that word?

Kama, in general, means love, longing, an emotional attachment that one has towards anything that he/she loves or likes.

Our  love towards nature is Kama, the devotion, longing, love and passion one has towards his object of interest is Kama.

Sadly, people don't understand the inner meaning and just term it to be a forbidden word.

The ancient scriptures have placed Kama before moksha, liberation.

Only when you know what Kama is, you can attain moksha.

A state where you give up all the worldly pleasures to attain liberation.

I would like to thank samanthaswami (I don't remember her new username, sorry) for promoting this book in her profile. If not for her, I wouldn't have read this.

The author has done a fabulous job in writing such a wonderful historical fiction.

Her characters will give us the much needed moral boost to withstand whatever life throws at us.

Especially, she has shown the women as Shakthi.

A much needed novel, especially in this kalyug, where humans have started behaving like demons.

To turn into human and know what life is, read Kama : liberation.

Here is the link

https://my.w.tt/mCE0Tj7AAcb