.16

| Kentrell |

"ATL make some noise!" I yell into the mic  and everyone shouts

"Coutin' money working on myselfs that's if you wonder how I been, I been." The crowd rapped along with me."Wishin' if you there with someone else I hope they love you like I did,I did."

Still rapping into the mic I walked around the stage touching most of the hands I could reach from the crowd.I smiled once I seen Draco turning up.

Baby Joe and Ben walked over to me with the mics still in their hands and put their arms on my shoulders."I can't hold on plus these criticized bloggin' my name. I'm tryna move on,I'm with your gang."

"She tried to fake a baby,I ain't trippin' bout that girl."

The crowd went wild,mhm guess they love that part.

The concert was going good as fuck everybody was vibing and having a good time.

"No smoke,No smoke,You niggas don't want it
I can't go won't go 
Won't leave my mama lonely."

"Cut the beat." I put my hand up signaling for the dj to stop.Everyone quieted down as I put the microphone to my lips to speak again.

"Say if I jump y'all gon catch me."

"YEA!" They screamed.

I went to the front of the stage and made a big jump.

"Run that shit back."

"My bro my bro
That nigga my homie
Count money,fuck hoes
Make sure you get money."

-
I was hot as hell from performing. We were getting passed all the fans who wanted pictures and making our way to the tour bus.

"Kentrell can I get a picture?" One bitch said hugging up all on."Not now shorty." I said trying to her off me. She even have the nerve to call me by my first name but I ain't tripping.