.24

Jae
Not proof Read

I chuckled lightly as I watch Kentrell slept with is mouth half open

It was 1'oclock going onto two in the day. We got back late because after his show we decided we wanted to hit up the club. And it just happen that I woke up before him which rarely happens because I love my bed.

I grabbed the pile of dirty clothes that was in the corner of the room bringing it in to the bathroom placing it in the basket.

"Damn I look a mess." I said to myself as I looked in the bathroom mirror. My lace was lifting, I had bags under my eyes.

"Boy." I said as I watch Kentrell came in the bathroom rubbing his eyes.He purposely brush pass me lifting the toilet seat peeing.

"You could have ask me to leave you know." I mugged him has he flush the toilet.

"What for?" He asked as he wash his hand then wiping them with some towel.

"I wanna ask you sum."He said to me coming over wrapping his arms around me and started sucking on my neck.

"Stop." i tried pushing him off but that made his grip around my waist get tighter. " Kentrell there are enough hickeys on my goddam neck." I semi yelled at hin.

He laughed letting me go, sitting on the counter. i walked between his legs as he looked at  me.

"Real talk now." He said intertwining our fingers together. "You know I love you right?." I nodded and said. "I love you too." He smiled widely.

"I want you to move to B.R with me." He stop smiling once he saw the look on my face."What's wrong?" "I can't do that." I told him.

"Why not?" He asked letting go my hands and pushing me from between his legs with hella force. I ended up hitting my head on the wall.

Call me Mike Tyson bitch because I quickly raise my right hand decking him in his shit.

One thing I will not tolerate is a man putting his hands on me. I knew he had angry problems but so do I. tf.

"Jaelynn chill bro." He tired grabbing him as I was I was letting out wild punches. "No since you wanna be pushing me hard and shit." I tried getting loose from him.

"I neva ment to push you hard bro." He tried to calm me down. I rolled my eyes as my chest moved up and down heavily.

Look what he cause.

"I just got mad you said no. I neva ment to push you Jaelynn." Blah Blah.

"I just want you to move there with me so we could start a family,you know." He tried kissing me. "Am not ready for that Kentrell." I pushed him making my way out the bathroom into the bedroom. "Why not?" He followed me."We been talking for months now."

"kentrell I got my whole life here. I can't just move."

" Bae you can do all that there. The hair salon you always talking about we can get that sorted out." He kneeled down in front of me seeing that I was sitting on the bed. "Please?" He grabbed my hand again.

"Kentrell let me think about it." I pleaded with him. He chucked loudly getting up.

"Jaelynn am trying with you but I feel like you using me mane." "How am I using you Kentrell?" I questioned as he grabbed his phone,wallet and keys.

"Kentrell." I tried grabbing him seeing that he was about to walk out. "Fuck off me." He slammed the door in my face.

Wow!