Chapter 29

Jeonghan's POV

A lot of things happened in the year 2020, I thought that Dispatch would include us in the list of couples who were dating. Good thing, our relationship was still hidden and we could date secretly. I was always careful so I called Eunbi.

JH: My baby, how are you?

SB: I'm good. My members and I are preparing for our comeback. Our CEO is planning to make a comeback for 3 times this year so I'm so exhausted. What about you?

JH: We will have a comeback too but I have a good news and bad news for you.

SB: What is it oppa?

JH: Good news is we are going to be in the same company. Bighit Entertainment is going to acquire Pledis Entertainment soon.

SB: Really oppa? Does it mean we have more time to see each other in the company building?

JH: Well, it could be a yes and a no. Bad news is that our managers told us not to go outside or hang out without them. Our date might be compromised. We have our upcoming online concert and comeback too.

SB: Really? Wae? Why does it have to be like that? Don't you miss me? Good bye!

That's what she said and hang up the call without waiting for my response. I tried to call her again but she didn't answer my call. I was so annoyed because we had a fight again. I actually missed her. I also thought that it would be good so that she could focus on her comeback.

My members and I started practicing in the practice room for our online concert. It would be our first time to hold our concert online because of the pandemic. Covid-19 really sucks! Even Carats were so disappointed because they couldn't see us perform in person and fans were banned to go to the music shows to cheer their idols and shout their fan chants.

Eunbi and her members did great in their Labyrinth album comeback. They won in different music shows. They won Bonsang award in Soribada 2020 too. I congratulated her through text.

JH: "Congrats to you and your members!"

I didn't receive any reply from her. I wondered why maybe she was still mad at me because I didn't persuade or called her after our last conversation. I tried to call her but she's declining my call. So, I sent her a text message.

JH: If you will not answer my call. I will go to your apartment.

After a few seconds, my phone was ringing. I saw her name appeared on my phone screen.

SB: Wae?

JH: Is that how you treat your boyfriend now?

SB: Why are you not calling or texting me since the last time we talked?

JH: Why did you hang up the call the last time we talked and didn't answer my call?

SB: Why didn't you answer my question? I asked you first.

JH: Don't you want to see me or talk to me again?

SB: You started it first. You told me that bad news and that's how I feel that you don't want to talk to me again or see me. This conversation is useless. Let's break up!

JH: Is that what you really want? You're so childish and selfish Hwang Eunbi!

SB: I can't believe this. Ara! Think whatever you want. Look who's talking? Don't you dare call or text me again!

That was our last convo and it really broke my heart. I wanted to punch the wall in my room but we would have our comeback soon. I drank all the beer in the fridge and cried all night. I locked myself in the room and my members were all worried about me.