some of my aus

So basically this is a little bit about my aus/worlds and I won't get into detail but some of them don't have to deal benji but some of them do. Also I have an identical twin named dark and irl I don't have a twin.

Number one and number two are benji and some other things and this is what it's called.       
1. Is kenji getting adopted and I'm in it and this is also one of my stories I'm working on same with the second one.
2. It's a school au but there's a storms so it's also a  storm au.

Now for my other au's/worlds and there are ships in this also they are weird I know that, also I am in these other worlds and I have powers in all of my worlds so in number one 1 have powers but I don't in number 2 cuz I'm not in that one but without further ado here are my other worlds that are also very stupid *crying noises*

1:fnaf cross over. This is basically about me and my twin having plushies which are animatronics and the plushies we had have since we were little so basically they are there to protect us,also how it's a fnaf crossover is cuz William and Henry are teachers at our school and we do know that they are animatronics and that and also all other animatronics from other places also trying to scare me in my twin and we also scare other people.

2: are plushies. So this one is basically just with our plushies and not us really. My two plushies names are fon fon and frexy, yes I did combine other animatronic names to give them names so basically the animatronic names I used were bon bon and Freddy then foxy and Freddy. My twins plushies names are b and ornament. And so basically my two plushies aren't together cuz they're both boys so they're both gay and my twins plushies have crushes on two of our family members.

3: rescue bots: okay so this is basically a kid's show on Netflix but I ship cody with the bots. And before you guys come at me saying that he's only a kid and they are robots just hear me out I can imagine that happening but only if they were turned into humans. So now that they would be humans even though they are older than Cody I can still see it happening and the only reason they are human is cuz me and my twin made them humans. And not all of Cody's family really accepts it but that's why Cody hides it from them but his brother Cade is okay with it his dad not so much his brother Graham starting to but not really and then his sister Danny I don't know if I spelled her name right but she's starting to kind of adjust to it. Now I hope you guys can kind of see what I'm getting out there with that also if you don't like my ship with Cody then that's okay.

Also I don't care if you guys don't like any of my ships just leave me alone they are my opinions on who I like together like some of you guys might like Cody and I forget that girl's name and I'm too lazy to go back to the show and look at her name. And I do know that this is not part of the story but I just want to get this out cuz I might put more stories like this a little bit of some of my aus but I don't know yet I'm already working on two of them though.

4: demon and Angel crossovers. Okay so this world is basically where my real dad( Edited by current me: He ain't my dad no more! More like ex-father!) is the demon King so that would make me and my twin sister demon princesses, and we and cross over from the demon side to the angel side so basically we are both demon and Angel and in that world all the demons and angels can basically cross from one side to another yeah that one I don't really spend much time in but that's cool though.

5: my pipsqueak. This one is probably the one I spend the most time on mostly other than the Benji ones but yeah. So my pipsqueak is basically my girlfriend who is really short and we have two daughters which they are identical twins same thing as me and my twin. My girlfriend's name is blue and blue is also very protective no matter what but I'm only protect blue. Also my twin has a crush on blues cousin Jacob which Jacob is also our guard from the demon and Angel crossover but he's just like our guard in this one as well yeah I have a weird mind.

Those are all my au's for now but if I do come up with any more or create more I will put them in here for an update I just have a very very weird mind. Also have a good day/night depending on where you are.

6: magic School bus.Now I think this one would probably be the weirdest. Also I ship tim and Arnold. Also I have no clue why I know but it's just one of my Aus. Also Arnold is also the scaredy cat and he's also part mermaid or merman but it's easier to call him a mermaid than mermen and he tries to hide it from the class until one day. That is all I'm going to say for now.