Friendship or more?

Kageyama's bedroom| 8h10 am

Kageyama

I look as he innocently ask to help, but I can't bring myself to let him do it, I want to get to know him first...

"No... Stop I... I wanna wait and you know... Get to become more then friends... I don't wanna jump the steps..." I said as he looked at me confused.

"More... Then f-friends? WAIT FRIENDS DON'T DO THIS!?" He says shocked as I faceplam.

"N-no... They don't... Trust me..." I say blushing.

He hops off me blushing and playing with his tail that reappeared, I guess being nervous makes him shift.

"Hey it's okay, you don't know human culture so I don't blame you!" I say patting his head.

Thanks to all of this awkwardness I calmed down a little, I sigh and gently scratch his ears as he purr.

"Your too damn innocent you know that?" I asked as he flopped and exposed his stomach.

I looked at him confused, he opened his eyes and looked at the shirt before yanking it off.

"WHOA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled as he looked at me softly.

"I... I wanted belly rubs... I'm sorry..." He said slowly sitting up.

I pushed him back down and gently passed my hand on his stomach, I gulped as I could feel his small abs, his purring became louder as he stretched happily and smiled. He looked adorable, his purring was absolutely adorable, his face however... Looked... Oh god it looks errotic! His face is a bit sweaty and his tongue is out.

"Kageyama~ Mmh~" He moans out as I freeze.

I can't, I'm getting hard again, I need to stop! I stood up and ran down to the kitchen, I need water! I fill myself a glass and drink it down. My dick is throbbing hard and it's distracting me, I sigh and turn to go back to my room. Unfortunately I bump into Hinata and fall on top of him, he looks at me with a blush and a confused expression. Our crouch are against one another, making my mind spin around.

"F-fuck... Hinata..." I said biting my lip as I got off.

He stayed on the ground looking away, as if he felt guilty, tears prickled his eyes as he poked his index fingers.

"I'm s-sorry..." He said as I sighed.

"It's not your fault... Well, not entirely." I said as he smiled.

"I think I like Tobio alot..." He whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

I smiled and gently ruffled his hair before sighing, he looked so innocent.

"Yeah... I knew that... Anyways let's get ready for school..." I said rushing to the bathroom.

I closed the door and grabbed my uniform to change... I couldn't zip my pants... I sighed and sat against the floor. Fuck this isn't good... I hear some footsteps followed by a thud, I stand up and open the door, running in my bedroom. Laying half naked on the floor was Hinata, his pants we're almost fully down, he had boxers on, his shirt was on his arms but the back was on his head. I bursted into laugher as he whined.

"Tobiooooo help me dress pleaaaase! I don't understand clothes!" He said as I helped him up.

"Here... You pull it like this, then you zip it and you button theses that way... There!" I said as he was fully dressed.

I stared for a second, he was the cutest thing I had ever seen I kid you not, what the actual fuck!? I placed a coat and scarf on him since it was pretty cold outside and... And now I'm dying of his cuteness...