So we're dating?

Kageyama's room | 7h50 am

Kageyama's POV

Hinata hasn't moved or responded yet, he's just been astanding under me confused, I lean down and kiss him again. He kisses back and gently passes his hand through my hair, making me moan a little. Well, at least he doesn't reject my advances, god why does this feel so good!?

"A-ah what the- Tobio... I'm- I... I'm not sure what's happening..." He says as I chuckled.

I smiled and layed my head on his chest, he must be confused as hell right now, I cam hear his heart going crazy fast in his chest, he doesn't understand this at all.

"Okay... Tell me what confuses you and I'll try to help okay?" I said a she nodded and bit his lip.

"Eh... Why does it fell all gwah to kiss you." He said as I chuckled.

"Cus you and I like eachother." I said smiling.

"O-oh okay... Ehm... What about... Um my body... Why is it mimicking you?" He said as I frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he pointed down.

I looked down and almost chocked on my saliva, we we're both aroused. I gulped and stood up to give him space, I wanted to do more than just kiss him, but I need to take my time in this. So to try and avoid pushing us too far I sat next to him to answer his other questions.

"Okay, so when you love someone, and that you do intimate stuff or see them, it sometimes does that. But don't worry it's completely natural, trust me." I said as he nodded.

"Ah... That makes sense as to why I wanna reproduce with you." He said as I definetly choked hard on my saliva.

"I mean... I don't wanna reproduce with you... I wanna make love to yiu, that's a bit different. Also I can't reproduce with you... Your a guy." I said as he looked confused.

"Kageyama... I can have cubs you know..." He said as I almost fainted.

"Your serious!?" I said as he nodded.

"So um... When I wanna touch you... Like hugs, kisses and pats... Can I?" He asked as I crawled to him.

I was still surprised by the news, but I didn't really mind him being able to have kids, I mean it's a plus for us am I right? Now if he want's to do anything to me then I'm up for it... Well as long as we wait a bit for sex that is.

"Do what you want." I said kissing him again.

It felt so great, who would have thought I would fall for my spiritual animal. I mean can you blame me? This ball of innocence is adorable and hot as fuck! He kissed back, passing his claws on my back, I kid you not that turned me way too fucking on. I pushed him back to the ground, licking his lip, he didn't understand what I wanted so I pulled away.

"Can I kiss you with my tongue?" I asked as he frowned.

"Like this?" He said pulling out is tongue in a silly way.

I exploded in laughter as his tongue slip right back in his mouth, he was confused as to why I was laughing.

"Open your mouth slightly." I said as he did exactly that.

I moved forward and slipped my tongue in, he moaned as I twirled it around in his mouth, god this felt amazing, but I needed to stop myself before I did something I'd regret. I pulled away a string of saliva still connected us, his face was beautiful. He was very red and sweaty, he had drool falling out of his mouth, he was hot as hell.

"Tobio~" He said panting.

I don't know where I found the resolve but I was up and gone to my closet to change, I brought him clothes as he looked at his hands smiling.