5) My Mistake

⚠️WARNING: EXTREMELY ANGSTY⚠️

Bakugo felt his knees go weak and he fell on the floor. Kirishima was right in front of him, motionless, laying in a pool of blood. His arms were covered in cuts, he looked at the last lesion on the limp body in front of him. There, protruding from his chest was a knife. He had no idea what he was doing, he couldn't move even though his body screamed for him to move to his lover to see he was okay and that everything was going to be fine.

Once he could finally move, he crawled over to the body. He desperately tried to smile through his tears.
"Hey...Eijirou, cmon it's time to wake up. This prank isn't funny so..just wake up. Please I'm...nothing without you."
There was no movement from Kirishima. Bakugo began to lose it and started to violently shake him. He couldn't even see anymore, his vison was blurred by his tears.
"EIJIROU! WAKE THE FUCK UP!! CMON THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

There was a sudden knock at the door. Bakugo's head whipped towards the sound. Has someone come to help? He tried to move to the door, but his body wouldn't let him, he couldn't leave Eijirou. All he could do was sob over his body. The door was suddenly...melted?
When the realization hit me I was beyond angry, it's HER.

I heard her scream when she saw the scene in front of her eyes, but I couldn't care less what she was feeling right now.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
"ME?! BAKUGO WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!!"
I had never heard Mina cuss before, but in this situation anyone would have.
"I didn't do...anything, that's the problem."
I couldn't move anymore, I felt my consciousness fade. Then I fainted.

~4 hours later~
I woke up to a steady beeping, I took in my surroundings. I was in a hospital room. The picture of Eijirou on the floor came back to me. I heard the machine beep faster. I started panicking.
"Eijirou? WHERE'S EIJIROU?!"

I felt the explosions in my hands go off, I didn't care that I was going to destroy anything though. I just needed to see Eijirou. I ripped out the UV in my arm and all the other tubes they had put in my arm. I ran down the hall looking in every single room until I saw that familiar pink hair. I grabbed her and pushed her into the storage closet.

"What the hell?! Who—"
She saw me and she froze.
"I haven't forgotten what you've done, but right now all I want to know is where the fuck Eijirou is."
"NO! I don't know what the hell happened but if I find out you did something to Kirishima I'm going to—"
"YOU THINK I DID THAT TO HIM?!"

Mina went silent, she looked into my eyes... she knew that I could never do that to Eijirou.
"Well then, why are you SO mad at me? I was the one who called the ambulance!"
"BECAUSE KIRISHIMA WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH YOU!"
Mina's eyes went wide, I suddenly realized the closet door was open, there was a girl that seemed to be our age standing outside and she was on the verge of tears. Mina's shocked expression quickly morphed into one of worry.

"Wait, babe!"
My eyes went wide and my anger doubled.
"YOU WERE CHEATING WITH EIJIROU WHILE YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND?!"
She looked at me and shot daggers at me. The girl ran down the hall crying. Once she disappeared Mina grabbed me and pinned me up against the storage closet wall.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT IN FRONT OF HER, YOU JERK?!"
"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S CHEATING!!"
"NO I'M NOT! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING BUT..."

Mina collapsed onto the floor, releasing her grip on me.
"We planned on telling you both on Saturday, I don't get how all this happened."
"You were going to tell us you were cheating? Wow. That makes it SO much better."
"NO! LISTEN!"
I went silent, the way Mina looked at me was void of brightness.
"Kirishima and my parents are...they're extremely homophobic. Kirishima ran to my house one day, and told me he had tried to tell his parents about you and him...but failed. So we decided that we could both be happy in our relationships without our parents knowing, so we told them WE were dating."

I couldn't speak. Not only was it my fault that Kirishima was laying in a hospital bed right now, but he had absolutely no reason for being mad at him anymore. Any small grudge that I was holding against him and Mina disappeared. The only thing I felt was regret, my hands started shaking and I could feel the tears flow down my face. But I couldn't feel anything else. Everything went dark.
IT WAS ALL MY FAULT.

834 words
Sorry not sorry for this angsty chapter
: D
JUST KIDDING I CRIED WHILE MAKING THIS T-T